LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 983 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 483 883 933 973 981 982 983 984 985 993 1033 1083 ... LastLast
Results 9,821 to 9,830 of 12036
Like Tree672Likes

Thread: Insomniacs assemble!!

  1. #9821
    ♦ ceaseless rain ♦ Neosquid's Avatar
    Member #
    55501
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,734
    Friends
    46
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    Another Magikarp? No wonder he has no friends.
    Mr. MR, Splash_King and The_Mitch like this.




    The Fuchsia City Guru

    <(θ)>

    Spoiler Alert!

  2. #9822
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,259
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    dumb ol sableye

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  3. #9823
    Poink WiiAssasin's Avatar
    Member #
    65950
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mira
    Posts
    6,318
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572


    Trying to motivate myself to play: F.E.A.R., Skyrem.
    Spoiler Alert!

  4. #9824
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,259
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by Steam
    SteamOS combines the rock-solid architecture of Linux
    ... oh

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  5. #9825
    PK Rockin' Avatar Mr. MR's Avatar
    Member #
    82844
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    シオンタウン
    Posts
    5,995
    Friends
    71
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiAssasin View Post
    What exactly is it
    and
    Is it a good thing?





    Spoiler Alert!

  6. #9826
    UNACCEPTABLE The_Mitch's Avatar
    Member #
    648
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Milford Ohio
    Posts
    3,145
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    It's a specialized linux OS that is specialized for gaming. It also lets you stream windows only games to it from another computer. I am excited to try it out on my HTPC. Playing my PC games in the living room would be awesome since it would use my gaming PC to handle the hard stuff.

    KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    No, I will NOT add you to my friends list.
    [/SIZE]
    Mitch2025 - Stays crunchy, even in milk.


    Thanks DBloke for the sig

    I miss my weighted companion cube

    Spoiler Alert!


  7. #9827
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,259
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    How the hell does it work? And what exactly in the distortion world is it... ?

    explain for us non-pc savvy folks plz

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  8. #9828
    PK Rockin' Avatar Mr. MR's Avatar
    Member #
    82844
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    シオンタウン
    Posts
    5,995
    Friends
    71
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Mitch View Post
    It's a specialized linux OS that is specialized for gaming. It also lets you stream windows only games to it from another computer. I am excited to try it out on my HTPC. Playing my PC games in the living room would be awesome since it would use my gaming PC to handle the hard stuff.
    Sounds cool
    I know my Bro would probably use it a lot





    Spoiler Alert!

  9. #9829
    UNACCEPTABLE The_Mitch's Avatar
    Member #
    648
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Milford Ohio
    Posts
    3,145
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post
    How the hell does it work? And what exactly in the distortion world is it... ?

    explain for us non-pc savvy folks plz
    I don't really know the specifics but it's core is linux. So it will require games be coded for linux for them to run natively. They are developing it to be as light weight as possible so you can get maximum performance out of your games. For example, say Windows uses 25% of your PC's power to just run (highballing it here). That leaves 75% to go towards your games. SteamOS is designed to only use, say 5%. Leaving 95% of your PC's power towards gaming.
    As for what it is, it is an operating system like windows, OSX, etc. It is free so you don't have to worry about buying it and not liking it. It is designed from the ground up to accommodate gamers. Hopefully this helps kick linux game development into high gear.

    KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    No, I will NOT add you to my friends list.
    [/SIZE]
    Mitch2025 - Stays crunchy, even in milk.


    Thanks DBloke for the sig

    I miss my weighted companion cube

    Spoiler Alert!


  10. #9830
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,259
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    So it's designed with efficiency in mind in order t' get the best outta one's... uh, system. On that note, what's all'a this nonsense 'bout it bein' designed for "living room machines"? I have zero knowledge of entertainment centers 'n all'a that jazz, as I've never held any interest in living rooms. Or living. How's that even work, re-purposing a "living room machine"?

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Rise of the leftys...fight the power
    By link92 in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 03:22 AM
  2. Arc Rise Fantasia - Coming Soon
    By RockerJ in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 11:10 PM
  3. rise of the silver surfer, help
    By dack in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2008, 07:17 PM
  4. Rise Against in concert
    By elmo_999 in forum The Entertainment Lounge
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-04-2007, 12:15 AM
  5. Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
    By surfinrach90 in forum The Entertainment Lounge
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 02:36 AM

Search tags for this page

cosplay porn

,
custom ink t shirts
,

fb

,

feebas

,
ghetsis-dennis -bulbagarden
,
good usernames
,

magikarp

,

magikarp splash

,

picture of pichu,feebas and magikarp

,
ssid
,

zelda t shirt

,
zelda tshirt
Click on a term to search for related topics.