LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 984 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 484 884 934 974 982 983 984 985 986 994 1034 1084 ... LastLast
Results 9,831 to 9,840 of 12038
Like Tree672Likes

Thread: Insomniacs assemble!!

  1. #9831
    UNACCEPTABLE The_Mitch's Avatar
    Member #
    648
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Milford Ohio
    Posts
    3,145
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    It is meant to be used with a controller instead of a mouse and keyboard. Probably a better version of Steam's big picture mode. They are essentially targeting the console market by making PC gaming more simple like a console so you can just grab a controller, sit back on your couch, and play on your living room TV (or bedroom TV or anywhere you have the thing hooked up to. It wont be solely for those types of cenarios. For example, if you wanted to make SteamOS your main PC OS then you can use it just like linux with steam installed and the core OS will still be tweaked for gaming and whatnot and you can do all the normal stuff like browse the web, write papers and emails, etc.

    KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    No, I will NOT add you to my friends list.
    [/SIZE]
    Mitch2025 - Stays crunchy, even in milk.


    Thanks DBloke for the sig

    I miss my weighted companion cube

    Spoiler Alert!


  2. #9832
    Poink WiiAssasin's Avatar
    Member #
    65950
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mira
    Posts
    6,320
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    The bad news is that this will only delay Episode 3 further. Unless it's going to be some sorta launch title for it.

    Who am I kidding, that's the last thing they'd do.
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572


    Trying to motivate myself to play: F.E.A.R., Skyrem.
    Spoiler Alert!

  3. #9833
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,259
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    It seems Awakening ain't arriving soon enough for me t' finish it before I get my fins on XY, so I s'pose I'll put off Awakening'n FE12 for another time... ... ...

    In the mean time, I'll play Monster Haunter.

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Mitch View Post
    It is meant to be used with a controller instead of a mouse and keyboard. Probably a better version of Steam's big picture mode. They are essentially targeting the console market by making PC gaming more simple like a console so you can just grab a controller, sit back on your couch, and play on your living room TV (or bedroom TV or anywhere you have the thing hooked up to. It wont be solely for those types of cenarios. For example, if you wanted to make SteamOS your main PC OS then you can use it just like linux with steam installed and the core OS will still be tweaked for gaming and whatnot and you can do all the normal stuff like browse the web, write papers and emails, etc.
    I s'pose what I was askin' about was this "Steam Box" thingamabob (WHAT THE **** THAT'S AN ACTUAL WORD?!). From what I gather, it'l be a Sony-Microsoft console that sacrifices said exclusives for the ability to use mods, plus it has typical PC capabilities.

    ... I'm interested.

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  4. #9834
    PK Rockin' Avatar Mr. MR's Avatar
    Member #
    82844
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    シオンタウン
    Posts
    5,995
    Friends
    71
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post
    It seems Awakening ain't arriving soon enough for me t' finish it before I get my fins on XY, so I s'pose I'll put off Awakening'n FE12 for another time... ... ...

    In the mean time, I'll play Monster Haunter.
    Psha
    Just get on awakening





    Spoiler Alert!

  5. #9835
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,259
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    nope.avi

    Can't even if I wanted to.

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  6. #9836
    OLD SNAKE Zubayr's Avatar
    Member #
    22013
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    176
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiAssasin View Post
    The bad news is that this will only delay Episode 3 further. Unless it's going to be some sorta launch title for it.

    Who am I kidding, that's the last thing they'd do.
    (*Gabe rolls on stage. Half life... 3... conf.."*) etc.

  7. #9837
    PK Rockin' Avatar Mr. MR's Avatar
    Member #
    82844
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    シオンタウン
    Posts
    5,995
    Friends
    71
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Quote Originally Posted by Zubayr View Post
    (*Gabe rolls on stage. Half life... 3... conf.."*) etc.
    Something like this?





    Spoiler Alert!

  8. #9838
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,259
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    I've finally flipped the proverbial table that the Dodge the Mods thread was played on. Are you bastards happy?

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  9. #9839
    God-Slaying Vanguard Tragonight's Avatar
    Member #
    89907
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Tellius
    Posts
    3,650
    Friends
    167
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    9000-0000-0000-0001
    ... The thread died for two days again. Thank the 'Karp it wasn't longer.



    3DS FC: 1461-6308-5932

    Spoiler Alert!

  10. #9840
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,259
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragonight View Post
    Thank the 'Karp it wasn't longer.
    Literally. <3

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Rise of the leftys...fight the power
    By link92 in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 03:22 AM
  2. Arc Rise Fantasia - Coming Soon
    By RockerJ in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 11:10 PM
  3. rise of the silver surfer, help
    By dack in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2008, 07:17 PM
  4. Rise Against in concert
    By elmo_999 in forum The Entertainment Lounge
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-04-2007, 12:15 AM
  5. Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
    By surfinrach90 in forum The Entertainment Lounge
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 02:36 AM

Search tags for this page

cosplay porn

,
custom ink t shirts
,

fb

,

feebas

,
ghetsis-dennis -bulbagarden
,
good usernames
,

magikarp

,

magikarp splash

,

picture of pichu,feebas and magikarp

,
ssid
,

zelda t shirt

,
zelda tshirt
Click on a term to search for related topics.