+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234

Trophies as characters in SSBB?

I noticed as I looked through my (complete) collection of trophies on SSBM and saw that all the characters they've shown for SSBB, except for snake, r trophies in SSBM. Aside zero-suit samus but samus is a trophy.

Then I started thinking maybe more of the trophies in SSBM could be in SSBB. Tell me wut u guys think.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    its an idea but then again all of those trophies are nintendo characters 8) so I'm positive it is
    "I'm thinking ab getting metal legs its a risky procedure but I think its worth it"

Member #
    Friends
    6980-3796-3948-8393
    I think is just a coincidence, remember the other characters that least, are the third party, so maybe they wouldnt be there

Name: Juan
    FC: 4253 0727 5993

No Asking For Rep

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I know they didn't plan on making trophies of characters that would be in SSBB, but they might include some other characters that were trophies in SSBM although there aren't many more cool trophies....there's fire kirby

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    I personally think the characters they showed will be the only new characters in the game .. and im happy about that. too many characters to learn and be good with so you get lazy and decide to play with some of the original N64 ssb characters (which is what most people do, pros and non pros alike usually use mario, fox, pikachu, or link). I just hope this doesn't become like that arcade game i played once where it was ... marvel vs capcom vs snk vs ... god. it seemed as if there were 200 people to choose from.

And most characters are clones ... which is dissapointing.
    My Sig used to be really pretty and decorated with different pictues, but then photobucket decided to be a stupid little dirty sanchez. So now it is very plain.

Member #
    Friends
    I agree but I want the old clones to either die(pichu) or have their own moves. ganondorf is a big one of these people it really bugged me he didn't have his own moves
    "I'm thinking ab getting metal legs its a risky procedure but I think its worth it"

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I personally think the characters they showed will be the only new characters in the game .. and im happy about that. too many characters to learn and be good with so you get lazy and decide to play with some of the original N64 ssb characters (which is what most people do, pros and non pros alike usually use mario, fox, pikachu, or link).
    What r u talking about? U must of hated SSBM then since it introduced 13 new ppl! Why wouldn't u want more than only five characters? That would mean u know all the characters that r going to be in the game, some will get takin' out but u still know everyone that will be in there. Is it fun to u knowing that the only thing different would be lvl's and 5 new characters?

I want it to go up to 35-40 then when/if they make the 4th one they'll just take out some and replace them w/ new one's.

Of course they'll switch up event mode and singleplayer mode a little but I think it would suck if there wasn't any more new characters. It wouldn't be that much of a different game, all it would be like is playing diff. lvl's w/ the same characters. BORING.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    I agree totally not that its a bad game but if I'm gonna spend the money again(my ssbm was stolen once 8/ ) I wanna see a differnce besides the 5 new characters I wanna see what the surprise there has to be something spectacular their hiding from us

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    Quote Originally Posted by wiiener
    too many characters to learn and be good with so you get lazy and decide to play with some of the original N64 ssb characters (which is what most people do, pros and non pros alike usually use mario, fox, pikachu, or link).
    unlike you, i would spend a lot of time getting to know every character for the new SSB.
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

Member #
    Friends
    and are u saying that u don't want to try out meta knight or pit?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads