LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by registerednerd
    I agree, this guy was here really p/o'ing a lot of people and stirring up a lot of trouble, and a moderater was nowhere to be found. Most forums have at least one moderator on at all times to prevent such occurrences.
    While I would welcome the help, that is ultimately up to i0n. Though marisa is right, this forum is still pretty small which is why we only have the admin and one mod.

This situation is largely the reason that I made my suggestion about reporting, posting that you reported, and ignoring. If you don't continually go back to the thread and feed the fire it won't anger you quite as much, other people know the problem has been brought to a moderators attention, and it will be taken care of in a few hours.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Although Wiichat.com may be a small forum, there a ton of members here! I respect your decisions, i0n. But could you please consider the idea of having some more moderators? I wouldn't mind applying for the job! ^_^

Member #
    Friends
    1979-1154-7425-1363
    I agree there should be a few more moderaters. Only a select few of course. Not too many but enoughf that at least one will be on at most times.

Member #
    Friends
    What did this guy say and do?
    [/URL]
    [/URL]
    \\....//\\....//..O...O................Join the Revolution.
    ..\\//....\\//....||...||....................Together, Wii can change the world.

Member #
    Friends
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    Quote Originally Posted by Homicidal_Gamer
    What did this guy say and do?
    He created a bunch of threads that were extremly anti-nintendo/wii, cussed, made suggestive comments, and many times made no sense; a real loser.
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI

Picture created by: NateTheGreat

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by NateTheGreat
    He created a bunch of threads that were extremly anti-nintendo/wii, cussed, made suggestive comments, and many times made no sense; a real loser.
    I hate those anti-Nintendo guys, I mean they should at least appreciate the fact that if it wasnt for Nintendo, they would'nt be playing their xbox or playstation.
    [/URL]
    [/URL]
    ..\\//....\\//....||...||....................Together, Wii can change the world.

Member #
    Friends
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    Quote Originally Posted by Homicidal_Gamer
    I hate those anti-Nintendo guys, I mean they should at least appreciate the fact that if it wasnt for Nintendo, they would'nt be playing their xbox or playstation.
    Exactly.

Though Atari was a very important company aswell, Nintendo brought it up a level; a MAJOR level.

When people start hating consoles, especially consoles as unique/pure as Nintendo's consoles, they're really missing out on great games and the cool experiences that accompany them.
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI

Picture created by: NateTheGreat

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by NateTheGreat
    Exactly.

Though Atari was a very important company aswell, Nintendo brought it up a level; a MAJOR level.

When people start hating consoles, especially consoles as unique/pure as Nintendo's consoles, they're really missing out on great games and the cool experiences that accompany them.
    Yeah! And since gaming got killed off, and everyone then disliked atari, Nintendo came in with Super Mario Bros, Duck hunt, Metroid, Zelda, ETC!
    [/URL]
    [/URL]

Member #
    Friends
    if a new moderator is chosen, i think it should be me ... because iv'e been here for like ......... 6 days.

wheres my reward dammit?!
    My Sig used to be really pretty and decorated with different pictues, but then photobucket decided to be a stupid little dirty sanchez. So now it is very plain.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by wiiener
    if a new moderator is chosen, i think it should be me ... because iv'e been here for like ......... 6 days.

wheres my reward dammit?!
    Six days, thats a long time...
    [/URL]
    [/URL]

Ads