LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 779 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast
    If its nintendo i love it mikybee93's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    aww lucky haha i wish he would ask me, that would be so kool and i think i would be pretty good, what about u??

If anythings possible its IMpossible for something to BE impossible therefore... crap i confused myself

Wii funds: can anybody here spell Christmas?
    Game funds:in the next 2.5 months, $100 Chores, $100 grandpa(christmas), $60 minimum mowing the lawn, $40 trash/other, total= $300 6 games!!

I was thinking, im always right, exept that time i thought i was wrong but i was acually right.

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    i dont know. its his desision and i dont know what he looks for in someone
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

Member #
    Friends
    oh and im also doing well getting more posts cuz i started 2 days ago (geramny timed days) and now this is the beggining of my 3rd day and i have almost 150 posts, well not really but 131

thats okay, someday also ive only gotten mad once, at that person who was being mean to me, i think u were there.
    Last edited by Mr_Stoukaph; 08-02-2006 at 11:18 PM.

If anythings possible its IMpossible for something to BE impossible therefore... crap i confused myself

Game funds:in the next 2.5 months, $100 Chores, $100 grandpa(christmas), $60 minimum mowing the lawn, $40 trash/other, total= $300 6 games!!

I was thinking, im always right, exept that time i thought i was wrong but i was acually right.

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    just report him and ill see what i can do.
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Member #
    Friends
    i think i0n already talked to him, but im not sure, well i havnt seen him in a while hehe

I might be too young though haha thats okay, a few more years
    Last edited by Mr_Stoukaph; 08-02-2006 at 11:20 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    ok, i think i know who youre talking about. he got banned. dont worry about it

Member #
    Friends
    Sweet, i kinda feel bad tho aw thats okay he deserved it

How long ago did u first become a Moderator and about how many posts did u have?
    Last edited by Mr_Stoukaph; 08-02-2006 at 11:25 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    i became moderator last sunday i think. i had 900 posts? but it doesnt matter how many i had, he said they were good posts and they were intelligent posts

Member #
    Friends
    Hm wow thats nice. So wat all can u do that I cant??

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    much stuff, but if you have more questions, pm me because we are going too off topic

Ads