Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 779 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 543 ... LastLast
    Ngiyabonga, my friend. ~Marisa~'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by RPGMasterTurk91
    i0n and marisa put your pictures up! i dont care if they were up and u replaced it! put them back up i say! Blast you vile woman! lol jk about that language...but can anyone guess who says stuff like that? hes actually from a really funny cartoon

BTW, it would b nice if u both put of your pictures im working on mine right now

Nevah! It's too horrid to put up, I might make you go blind

2. Ads

Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    wah? dont say stuff like that about yourself, the picture im about to put up is over a year old when i was chubbier lol now im about 20 pounds lighter, and i dont think you're ugly, whether ive seen your picture or not
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

Member #
    Friends
    (click to enlarge)
    http://www.wiichat.com/attachment.ph...1&d=1158878645

lol this pic was taken over a year when i was pretty chubby lol i laugh at this picture since im 20 pounds lighter now (but yes, i did work out my forearms a lot if ur wondering) im trying to find more pictures of me to put up this one sucks and is ugly lol
    Attached Images
    Last edited by RPGMasterTurk91; 09-21-2006 at 04:59 PM.
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

Member #
    Friends
    wah? dont say stuff like that about yourself, the picture im about to put up is over a year old when i was chubbier lol now im about 20 pounds lighter, and i dont think you're ugly, whether ive seen your picture or not
    Thank you, that's very sweet

Member #
    Friends
    and does this make u feel better especially since its the truth? theres always somebody uglier than u, so u r not in the worst condition, there r worse (when u type this on the internet it sounds kind of weird thats what i hate about typing u dont get expression on the internet like for example, my friend is KILLING me!, or...my friend is KILLING me!...which way do i mean it? stuff like that lol)

Member #
    Friends
    and does this make u feel better especially since its the truth? theres always somebody uglier than u, so u r not in the worst condition, there r worse (when u type this on the internet it sounds kind of weird thats what i hate about typing u dont get expression on the internet like for example, my friend is KILLING me!, or...my friend is KILLING me!...which way do i mean it? stuff like that lol)

Lol, yeah, I know what you mean. I'm still not very big on posting my picture, though. I prefer to remain as anonymous as possible :P Don't like tons of attention - wheather it be good or bad lol

Member #
    Friends
    Okay, let's make this fun, then. You want to see my picture, right? So, let's play a game ^.^ I'll post clues as to what I look like and if you can guess my ethnicity before the last clue, I'll post my picture

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marisa~
    Okay, let's make this fun, then. You want to see my picture, right? So, let's play a game ^.^ I'll post clues as to what I look like and if you can guess my ethnicity before the last clue, I'll post my picture

i dont think its fair if they try to guess your ethnicity but its ok. btw, some of your eye pictures look like theyre from a game... i guess youre just that cool
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Stoukaph
    i dont think its fair if they try to guess your ethnicity but its ok. btw, some of your eye pictures look like theyre from a game... i guess youre just that cool
    Rofl, thanks. You can't help them! You know too much about me and you'll give it away hehehe

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    oh, dont worry i wont i feel special knowing what you look like when others dont
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

Ads