+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 779 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 572 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1137-5638-7724-4772
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny
    Damn that "lets just be good freinds" line
    It means your a bit nerdy (herd it once but my appearacne has changed since then)
    well despite me being nerdy or geeky or not, it was a mutual thing. I'm 24, she's 23, and we felt like our relationship has come so far that the next step would be marriage, and neither of us want that right now. So honestly, we'll probably take a little break and date again later on down the road, but making sure to take things slower this time.
    You can call me Aaron Burr from the way I'm droppin Hamiltons.

GH3: 1676-1888-7277

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    1137-5638-7724-4772
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marisa~
    I agree on your opinion about Bush

Thanks.. yeah anybody that cheats their way into position and then operates a mass murder plot towards his own people is completely worthless as a president, but more importantly as a human being. Even moreso when you try to play the innocent card. ****ing worthless prick. Hatred towards the United States has blown up after he took control, and most of that hatred isn't directed towards the government the way it should be, it's directed towards the population because it's assumed we wanted him in power, and he gained control through our support and our voting. He's turned a lot of decent people against us and the numbers are rising every day.

The US and it's allies took Iraq away from Saddam and gave it back to it's people (well, that was the plan anyway, we're still man-handling that country like its a ****ing tomato at a farmer's market), if only someone would do the same for us.

If I could, I'd shake the hand of everybody in the world whose lives have taken a negative turn because of Bush, and look deep into their eyes and give each and every one of them a sincere apology. The only hope I can give them is the belief in karma, the stupid shall be punished. Bush is flying this country, but a plane can only go so high until it stalls and collides head-on with the ground, I'm afraid once it starts going down there's nothing he can do to gain control and level things out, it's just a shame that a lot of innocent lives are going down with it.
    Last edited by fistpittingnork; 02-07-2007 at 04:40 PM.

The_Loose_Cannon
    im a PROUD republican

and THAT is my public service ....if we elect "billary" im running back to romania (im 2nd generation but i was born here) and starting my OWN republican government! either that or canada is lookin pretty good right about now too!

ETA- i refuse to get into a political debate with anyone so dont even try, ill shoot you all down no pun intended

Member #
    Friends
    5880-1161-5752-5548
    im undecided. I believe any party could be a good president, theres always a few bad eggs, (yes i hate bush too). I heard somewhere that Guliani (sp?) Would be running for pres. if that was true, id deff vote for him.
    "The person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think " - Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    1137-5638-7724-4772
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    im a PROUD republican

and THAT is my public service ....if we elect "billary" im running back to romania (im 2nd generation but i was born here) and starting my OWN republican government! either that or canada is lookin pretty good right about now too!

ETA- i refuse to get into a political debate with anyone so dont even try, ill shoot you all down no pun intended

I agree with you, I usually choose not to discuss politics on boards designed for anything but, and I obviously rambled on a bit there.

I will say I'm registered democrat, I respect you and the fact that you're a proud republican, but even I don't want "Billary" (i like that btw ) in office.

I'll agree with you on Canada as well, Vancouver is looking more and more tempting as time goes on. I've gone as far as to post my resume on sites for Vancouver area just out of curiosity, but if the right hook is thrown, I'd bite in a heartbeat.

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfnick
    im undecided. I believe any party could be a good president, theres always a few bad eggs, (yes i hate bush too). I heard somewhere that Guliani (sp?) Would be running for pres. if that was true, id deff vote for him.
    NYPD = GULIANI HATERED!

9-11, nuff said

Member #
    Friends
    5880-1161-5752-5548
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    NYPD = GULIANI HATERED!

9-11, nuff said
    why?
    Last edited by asdfnick; 02-07-2007 at 05:49 PM.
    "The person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think " - Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    2880-7187-6708-3449
    Quote Originally Posted by fistpittingnork
    Well it was a mutual breakup and we're still really close friends, being together for 3 years the relationship started to get more serious than we were ready for right now, marriage would've been the next step.

And no, I don't support mass murderers.
    Wow. That's a complete opposite of myself. When I broke up with someone, it isn't mutual and I decide to go out with someone else. I had this thing where I was going to try to date two girls at once, but it blew up in my face! I tend to find someone a couple of days after a breakup. Yeah, I guess that siounds weird. Anyway, I'm happily married now for 4 and a half years. Back before I was married, I had a lot of friends, most female, and a LOT of drama...

Hope you two stay together for life.

Member #
    Friends
    1137-5638-7724-4772
    Quote Originally Posted by Hochiminh
    Wow. That's a complete opposite of myself. When I broke up with someone, it isn't mutual and I decide to go out with someone else. I had this thing where I was going to try to date two girls at once, but it blew up in my face! I tend to find someone a couple of days after a breakup. Yeah, I guess that siounds weird. Anyway, I'm happily married now for 4 and a half years. Back before I was married, I had a lot of friends, most female, and a LOT of drama...

Hope you two stay together for life.

Thanks.. yeah without getting into a lot of detail, we have been best friends for a long time, so it was hard for both of us to do it, but we knew it was something that had to be done, we feared if we stayed together for the fear of splitting up, that eventually things would crap out at maximum intensity, and if that happened, who knows if a friendship could even be salvaged from it?

We still talk to eachother everyday, hang out quite often, and it's not like we didn't want to be together, we just didn't want to be together for the wrong reasons and mess the whole relationship (friendship included) up. Neither one of us have any interest in dating anyone else right now anyway.

I've moved back with my mom (yeah i know, I'm 24, it sucks) and so has she, but we have the same plan, we got rid of all of our old furniture we shared, both of our parents are totally cool, so we're both staying at home rent-free so we can buy all new furniture and get back out and start a brand new life, one we haven't really had much experience in, a living a life on our own. So in a couple months I should have all new furniture (a bad ass TV for my games ) and I've got my eyes on a totally kick ass townhouse thats maybe not even 2 miles away from my work..

Yeah, I went into detail didn't I? - Sorry...

Member #
    Friends
    this went from photo album to rock against bush lol

Ads