LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 779 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast
    If its nintendo i love it mikybee93's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Suuure, u made it for a class *wink*. Haha JK. Thats pretty kool, and of course drums solve everything! duh!

If anythings possible its IMpossible for something to BE impossible therefore... crap i confused myself

Wii funds: can anybody here spell Christmas?
    Game funds:in the next 2.5 months, $100 Chores, $100 grandpa(christmas), $60 minimum mowing the lawn, $40 trash/other, total= $300 6 games!!

I was thinking, im always right, exept that time i thought i was wrong but i was acually right.

If its nintendo i love it mikybee93's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wait, u have more than ONE guitar?? Wow u mist be RICH!! Mind buying me the wii?
    JK , but it would be nice if u bought me a Wii.

If anythings possible its IMpossible for something to BE impossible therefore... crap i confused myself

Wii funds: can anybody here spell Christmas?
    Game funds:in the next 2.5 months, $100 Chores, $100 grandpa(christmas), $60 minimum mowing the lawn, $40 trash/other, total= $300 6 games!!

I was thinking, im always right, exept that time i thought i was wrong but i was acually right.

Member #
    Friends
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    No, no, no. I have only one guitar. I was saying I didn't make that collage (as in the border of the picture with a smaller school picture in the upper right and the paragraph below it) to make it look nice when I posted it. I had to do all that stuff for the class scrapbook project. I would have just posted the pic of me with my guitar, but I couldn't find it. I did not make that guitar, if that's what you were thinking, meaning. In that paragraph below, it says my first guitar, which you could think means I have a second and maybe more. I should have said first and only, although I actually did have a crappy Ibanez Acoustic (the kind they sell in a box with a bunch of other things; it was like $200) but I sold it because I was having trouble developing callousses, which you really need on your finger tips to play.

I don't think I'll be wanting or needing another guitar for a long time; this one's just gorgeous and it's electric so I don't need callousses as badly and I can change the effects on my amp to make it sound almost acoustic.

As for buying you a Wii, I would if I could. I would buy a lot of people a Wii if I were really in the money. Unfortunatly, I'm not.

You can or anyone on this forum can send me a Wii if they are rich, though!
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI

Picture created by: NateTheGreat

Ngiyabonga, my friend. ~Marisa~'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by mikybee93
    I would rlly like to know who im talking to and so far ur the coolest person ive met on here, Marrisa, whats the wors that could happen anyways? Even if sumthin did happen why would it matter?

[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\NOTEBOOK2\My Documents\My Pictures\VENICE\IMG_3989.JPG[/IMG]

i dont think that will work, but anyways tahts a year ago, just imagine it with longer hair and a thinner face, ill take a new pic in about a week

Sure, why not. I suppose it can't hurt, after all, this is just a forum. You guys just gotta promise not to make fun of me >.< I'm quite shy.

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    i dont think any of us will make fun of you. again, youre one of the only girls on here. it will be nice to get some feminism here.
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

Member #
    Friends
    Marisa, are you a boy or a girl, this question has been killing be since you joined the forum but I was afraid to ask.
    edit: ok, you're a girl, thanks Mr_Stoukaph

Member #
    Friends
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    I for one, promise not to make fun of you or anyone else. This thread is for pictures, not put downs. Still, if you don't feel comfortable, then don't worry about it. If I were a girl in a forum made up of 99% boys, I would have trouble posting a pic of myself too.

None of us are model quality, as you and all of us can see.
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI

Picture created by: NateTheGreat

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    O_O its hard to believe youre shy (your pic is going to get a lot of compliments )
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

Ngiyabonga, my friend. ~Marisa~'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Stoukaph
    O_O its hard to believe youre shy (your pic is going to get a lot of compliments )
    Lol, why is it hard to believe I'm shy? And thank you but I doubt it It's just a picture like everyone else's ^.^

Btw, everyone, I appreciate all your pictures and your effort at making this thread work. Looks like it was a success after all

Member #
    Friends
    Can't believe a girl that pretty plays videogames
    (btw that was a joke if you didn't know )
    Just kidding

Ads