LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 779 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 591 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 910 of 7785
  1. #901
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    .... baah.... aaaah..... *falls on floor*

    That was unexpected.

    :drums:

    thank you thank you try the veal!

  2. #902
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    sh*t that reminds me i gotta shave too!

    perverts hahahaha

    sorry come on SOMEONE had to make the joke!!!!!!!!
    Ya, unfortunately I did. I think you just permanently damaged my 14 year old brain...

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  3. #903
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    Ya, unfortunately I did. I think you just permanently damaged my 14 year old brain...
    LMAO!!!

    those are some impure thoughts there kiddo!

  4. #904
    shiftfallout.com Shiftfallout's Avatar
    Member #
    18773
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hollywood
    Posts
    1,546
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon

    :drums:

    thank you thank you try the veal!
    I think the last thing i want to do is think of eating baby cow meat after reading that. Must... must... clear... mind.... must..... ah i failed. *falls out of chair*

    Unfortunately i get the mental image of that weed wacker scene in Scarey Movie every time someone mentions that.

  5. #905
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    LMAO!!!

    those are some impure thoughts there kiddo!
    I can't help it because i'm educated...

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  6. #906
    adf3424sdff
    Guest adf3424sdff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    Ya, unfortunately I did. I think you just permanently damaged my 14 year old brain...
    your 14 yr old brain was already damaged!m lol joke chill

  7. #907
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by lee.jarratt
    your 14 yr old brain was already damaged!m lol joke chill
    [SARCASM]That's it!!!! I'm gonna **** the **** *****. Man jarrett, you're such an idiot omg soz haha.[/SARCASM]

    Lol, anyways....

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  8. #908
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    I think the last thing i want to do is think of eating baby cow meat after reading that. Must... must... clear... mind.... must..... ah i failed. *falls out of chair*

    Unfortunately i get the mental image of that weed wacker scene in Scarey Movie every time someone mentions that.

    what do you think i got afro thunder?!??! lmfao wow ok must keep this rated g!

    back to pictures! NO WAIT!! AHHH!!! I MENT PICS OF FACES PICS OF FACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  9. #909
    shiftfallout.com Shiftfallout's Avatar
    Member #
    18773
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hollywood
    Posts
    1,546
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    ok, well the time has come for me to reveal my identity. I know many of my loyal fans.. aka those who hate me, will want to see the man behind the curtain. Behold, and be jealous. Tis I!

    Tis I, the great Coco, the most advanced lifeform this planet has ever known. ... oh bananas...

  10. #910
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    ok, well the time has come for me to reveal my identity. I know many of my loyal fans.. aka those who hate me, will want to see the man behind the curtain. Behold, and be jealous. Tis I!

    Tis I, the great Coco, the most advanced lifeform this planet has ever known. ... oh bananas...
    i thought that was george burns LMAO

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Wii Photo Channel Drops MP3s
    By DBloke in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 09:05 PM
  2. Wii Photo Channel getting updates in December
    By james24uk in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-13-2007, 07:20 PM
  3. The Photo Channel Cat
    By Wiily Good in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-28-2007, 04:26 AM
  4. Photo slideshow transition
    By wuju in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 08:51 AM

Search tags for this page

816-778-6354

,

816~778~6354

,
cam4 gay
,

cassandra swota

,

cassie swota

,
celeste wiichat
,
goku for ever
,
jt yorke
,
ryan cooley
,

sohugo17

,
sohugo17 cam4
,

sohugo17 nude

Click on a term to search for related topics.