LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 779 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 594 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 940 of 7785
  1. #931
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    Hm.... Merchant of Venice is a good play.

    How do people not know she is

    1. Female
    2. a cop
    3. Jewish
    4. Lives in the Bronx

    by now?

    correction stalker, i live in the suffolk county region of long island- i WORK in the Bronx

    get it right

  2. Ads

  3. #932
    adf3424sdff
    Guest adf3424sdff's Avatar

    Meee

    These are the most recent pics of me, the ones of me with really short hair (i think one pic) was from 2 years ago lol.
    Attached Images

  4. #933
    YAAAAARGH!!!! Big Yoda's Avatar
    Member #
    21200
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    New Mexica
    Posts
    63
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6440-9371-1586-4887


    This is a two year old cheeezy picture of me. Dont have any recent ones.

  5. #934
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    Hm.... Merchant of Venice is a good play.
    I wish I could've seen that one. I've read it, but I haven't seen the play. I decided to see Enemy of the People instead. Good play...but, I wanted to see Merchant of Venice.

    For some reason I like seeing plays...you would never match it up with my personality (IMO).

    Quote Originally Posted by lee.jarratt
    These are the most recent pics of me, the ones of me with really short hair (i think one pic) was from 2 years ago lol.
    3rd/4th time posting pics? Getting a lil' vain over there?

    *EDIT*

    Damnit...double post...

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  6. #935
    adf3424sdff
    Guest adf3424sdff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    I wish I could've seen that one. I've read it, but I haven't seen the play. I decided to see Enemy of the People instead. Good play...but, I wanted to see Merchant of Venice.

    For some reason I like seeing plays...you would never match it up with my personality (IMO).


    3rd/4th time posting pics? Getting a lil' vain over there?

    *EDIT*

    Damnit...double post...
    Lol, thanks for the comment. Plus, im sorry for everything i said to you.
    This is the second time posting pics

  7. #936
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by lee.jarratt
    Lol, thanks for the comment. Plus, im sorry for everything i said to you.
    This is the second time posting pics
    Lol, water under the bridge.

    SECOND? Hmm...

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  8. #937
    adf3424sdff
    Guest adf3424sdff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    Lol, water under the bridge.

    SECOND? Hmm...
    What do you mean water under the bridge? Im stupid lol (you have probably already guessed that)

    That reminds of a song from my fave band 'under the bridge - by the red hot chili peppers'

  9. #938
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by lee.jarratt
    What do you mean water under the bridge? Im stupid lol (you have probably already guessed that)

    That reminds of a song from my fave band 'under the bridge - by the red hot chili peppers'
    Lol, water under the bridge is a saying, it basically means "It's in the past, forget it now". (in my own way, I was also apologizing )

    DOWN WITH RHCP! They created my most hated rock song ever...'Snow'.

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  10. #939
    Anglophobiphile Brawny's Avatar
    Member #
    8228
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI, USA
    Posts
    6,546
    Friends
    24
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    correction stalker, i live in the suffolk county region of long island- i WORK in the Bronx

    get it right

    Dang, I knew that too. It was a typo.

    Edit: hmm...you hate snow? Has a good bassline me thinks. Especially in Michigan...Yay
    Last edited by Brawny; 04-10-2007 at 03:03 PM.

  11. #940
    adf3424sdff
    Guest adf3424sdff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    Lol, water under the bridge is a saying, it basically means "It's in the past, forget it now". (in my own way, I was also apologizing )

    DOWN WITH RHCP! They created my most hated rock song ever...'Snow'.
    RHCP rule everything!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Wii Photo Channel Drops MP3s
    By DBloke in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 08:05 PM
  2. Wii Photo Channel getting updates in December
    By james24uk in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-13-2007, 06:20 PM
  3. The Photo Channel Cat
    By Wiily Good in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-28-2007, 03:26 AM
  4. Photo slideshow transition
    By wuju in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 07:51 AM

Search tags for this page

816-778-6354

,

816~778~6354

,
cam4 gay
,

cassandra swota

,

cassie swota

,
celeste wiichat
,
goku for ever
,
jt yorke
,
ryan cooley
,

sohugo17

,
sohugo17 cam4
,

sohugo17 nude

Click on a term to search for related topics.