LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 100

Thread: Strikers: USA

  1. #31
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by lee.jarratt
    Exactly, He can see the future
    lee
    But he has been there done that, so that is why he can see the future. . .

    Can we go on topic now???

    I'l be sure to tease every last american on this site in 10 days

  2. #32
    adf3424sdff
    Guest adf3424sdff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    But he has been there done that, so that is why he can see the future. . .

    Can we go on topic now???

    I'l be sure to tease every last american on this site in 10 days
    It's still seeing the future though

    Can't wait 'till strikers! Gonna be awesome to the network

  3. #33
    beep beep mukeliller's Avatar
    Member #
    9033
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Posts
    230
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2302-3055-5570-5529
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay61
    We're never getting Truama Center

    Or Super Paper Mario

    >< QUIT YO BITCHIN' AMERICAAA

    get this... i got trauma center at launch and then traded it in for super paper mario after beating it... how do you like that ??

    desmond doesnt see the future he remebers his past

  4. #34
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by mukeliller
    get this... i got trauma center at launch and then traded it in for super paper mario after beating it... how do you like that ??

    desmond doesnt see the future he remebers his past
    Your just teasing

    Can we stop argueing about demond fgs, he's not real. . .

  5. #35
    <3 Rach Jay61's Avatar
    Member #
    19954
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    935
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4116-4612-5453-3059
    Quote Originally Posted by mukeliller
    get this... i got trauma center at launch and then traded it in for super paper mario after beating it... how do you like that ??
    Hm? Sorry I was thinking about online play in 10 days.


    [Zero Motivation, The Guy With Cloud Envy]


  6. #36
    beep beep mukeliller's Avatar
    Member #
    9033
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Posts
    230
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2302-3055-5570-5529
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay61
    Hm? Sorry I was thinking about online play in 10 days.
    burn

  7. #37
    Proud Owner Of A Wii ILoveWii's Avatar
    Member #
    16582
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    291
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    You know I don't really care that you guys are getting that first, because frankly I think you deserve it after us getting Super Paper Mario and Mario Party 8, and maybe Super smash Bros brawl first, but I think saying that you have better food and in general a better lifestyle is ignorant in my opinion.
    Games Owned:Wii Sports, WiiPlay, SSX Blur, Super Paper Mario, Spider Man 3, and Mario Party 8

    I got my Wii on Sunday, January 21st, 2007!!!

  8. #38
    WiiChat Member Solard's Avatar
    Member #
    13304
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    326
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveWii
    You know I don't really care that you guys are getting that first, because frankly I think you deserve it after us getting Super Paper Mario and Mario Party 8, and maybe Super smash Bros brawl first, but I think saying that you have better food and in general a better lifestyle is ignorant in my opinion.

    face it =( its true. who wants to eat hamburgers all day they have better food then us >.< and maybe a healthier life style ( and thats not a joke either ) but not exactly a better lifestyle over all imo

  9. #39
    beep beep mukeliller's Avatar
    Member #
    9033
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Posts
    230
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2302-3055-5570-5529
    Quote Originally Posted by Solard
    face it =( its true. who wants to eat hamburgers all day they have better food then us >.< and maybe a healthier life style ( and thats not a joke either ) but not exactly a better lifestyle over all imo
    depends on personal opinion here guys ... i am into fascism so i think north korea has the best food and lifestyle

  10. #40
    Error Getting Statistics E7ernal's Avatar
    Member #
    1689
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    727
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by mukeliller
    get this... i got trauma center at launch and then traded it in for super paper mario after beating it... how do you like that ??
    We invented the games console... how do you like that?

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveWii
    I think saying that you have better food and in general a better lifestyle is ignorant in my opinion.
    1. That coming from an American = lol
    2. Ok, what food delicacies does USA have? Cheeseburgers? Now what does europe have?

    Quote Originally Posted by Solard
    maybe a healthier life style ( and thats not a joke either ) but not exactly a better lifestyle over all imo
    OK, saying we had a better lifestyle was going a bit too far. If you're american then you have a better lifestyle (bar freedom) - unless you're not white/in the huge percentage of those living in poverty.
    Last edited by E7ernal; 05-15-2007 at 02:09 PM.

    Strikers: 017280 524282

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

concussions-football v. rugby

,

strikers eua

Click on a term to search for related topics.