LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8288-8038-4521-3885
    haha nintendo didn't expect alot of people to get online haha... that may be the dumbest thing i have ever heard... of course they knew alot of people were going to get online. I'm not complaining but come on nintendo is a business and they know their games are going to sell and the first online game made available to a region is going to sell faster than other games. of course its not going to be perfect the first time around but the wii has been online in japan for a while so they have some time to work out things. But i know that it will get better and the first time out in a region is nothing i am going to complain about... but when the third or fourth online game comes out well it better be getting pretty good or i am going to be upset

Member #
    Friends
    I would personally appreciated it if the mods cleaned up the forum tbh. It's just such a mess searching through all the same old threads with the same names (won't mention any..) coughing up the same old rubbish. Sure you might be frusturated but theres no need to vent it on these forums in such a way. We only need the one "my online doesn't work" topic imo.

Member #
    Friends
    just like all the other kids who have played the Metroid Prime series and had no multiplayer online, but now just cause there was the possibility of it being online, which it is now not going to be, kids are saying they arent getting the game.
    ThE QuI3t ThInGs ThAt No0nE eV3R Kn0wS

And Ill Scream With A Thousand Voices...
    I AM SANE.
    I AM SANE.

Xbox 360 Online Gamertag - Number1Newb

Member #
    Friends
    8288-8038-4521-3885
    what you have 5 posts don't act like this forum sucks or what ever if you don't like it then don't visit anymore if people want to talk in a thread i see no problem with it. i say let us vent let us do what ever we want this is a place for us all to come and say what is on our minds so if you don't like that go live somewhere that does not allow freedom of speach

Add me on Mario Strikers Skalor's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7087-3405-6546-6722
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont
    what you have 5 posts don't act like this forum sucks or what ever if you don't like it then don't visit anymore if people want to talk in a thread i see no problem with it. i say let us vent let us do what ever we want this is a place for us all to come and say what is on our minds so if you don't like that go live somewhere that does not allow freedom of speach
    Good job 'representing' the maturity of this forum.

Hes saying just look at the over perspective of the online issue, rather than people saying 'im trading it in coz online never works' - NOT that this forum sucks.

My Mario Strikers Friend Code: 236323 795767
    You need to Add the Code and PM me yours

Member #
    Friends
    8288-8038-4521-3885
    well i still don't appreciate someone coming in and saying quit complaining its very much some ones right to say i don't like it i want to trade it in even if i don't agree with his opinion at least i understand that he can think like that. Personally i would just give it time. So don't tell me i am not being mature because i am standing up for someones right to say i don't like this game cause online didn't work. and it does not look like you visit this forum much so why do you care

Member #
    Friends
    Where did I say no one has the right to free speech? That's rediculous. What I did say is, for the sake of the forum, all these moans should be in one thread. I'm not saying the forum sucks but what would you rather discuss? "OMG my game is broke" or actually some proper chat about the game - which is after all why we're here. Any threads actually talking about the game, tactics, teams, opinions etc are getting drowned out by the countless moaning threads.

That's what I don't like. It's nothing to do with freedom of speech lol.....

Add me on Mario Strikers Skalor's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7087-3405-6546-6722
    well i still don't appreciate someone coming in and saying quit complaining its very much some ones right to say i don't like it i want to trade it in even if i don't agree with his opinion at least i understand that he can think like that. Personally i would just give it time. So don't tell me i am not being mature because i am standing up for someones right to say i don't like this game cause online didn't work. and it does not look like you visit this forum much so why do you care
    I only started using the forum since Wendesday, to discuss Mario strikers and play some people + Have fun.

Chill please... -.-

My Mario Strikers Friend Code: 236323 795767
    You need to Add the Code and PM me yours

Member #
    Friends
    Well it seems that having 300+ posts or just 5 doesnt make you a better or more qualified person, alot is said by how someone spends their time but i wont assume anything.

I am glad that this thread has produced discussion because that is what forums are for, not for moaning.

Ads