LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    adf3424sdff
    Quote Originally Posted by im_a_super_smash_bro
    You shouldn't double post because if you do it alot you will get banned. Just a heads up Rep me for the help (click the green mushroom)
    Ive seen you double post before, besides stop begging. It makes you look lame, no offence

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by lee.jarratt
    Ive seen you double post before, besides stop begging. It makes you look lame, no offence
    I saw your reviw, it was great, will reply in it soon :P

Super Paper Mario | Wii Sports | Tony Hawks Down Hilljam | Medal Of Honor | Splinter Cell Double Agent | Red Steel | TMNT| Call Of Duty 3 | The Godfather Black Hand Edetion | Excite Trucks | Marvel Ultimate Alliance | Need For Speed Carbon | Wii Play | Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 | Blazing Angels | Mario Strikers Charged

adf3424sdff
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizar
    I saw your reviw, it was great, will reply in it soon :P
    Aw thanks man, glad it helped

Member #
    Friends
    haha surely im not the only one whos realised that this is a nintendo added ranking???

well so i think anyway, im guessing they added this as a target for everyone else =]

although i cant be certain!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by don_cartez
    haha surely im not the only one whos realised that this is a nintendo added ranking???

well so i think anyway, im guessing they added this as a target for everyone else =]

although i cant be certain!
    So nintendo wants us to hack it's online system to break that record?
    or do we have to win 9990 times and loose 9990 times?

Doesn't sound normal to me, don't see the point in it, Sounds like a lame hacker missing around !

Super Paper Mario | Wii Sports | Tony Hawks Down Hilljam | Medal Of Honor | Splinter Cell Double Agent | Red Steel | TMNT| Call Of Duty 3 | The Godfather Black Hand Edetion | Excite Trucks | Marvel Ultimate Alliance | Need For Speed Carbon | Wii Play | Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 | Blazing Angels | Mario Strikers Charged

Member #
    Friends
    I might be wrong on this but I think it is a nintendo made character. It's not that they want us to get that many wins/losses it's just the ladder season hasn't started yet properly. So this time atm is "practice time" and when it resets this character will be gone.

Member #
    Friends
    0710-2343-2773-8881
    Quote Originally Posted by DazzeL
    I might be wrong on this but I think it is a nintendo made character. It's not that they want us to get that many wins/losses it's just the ladder season hasn't started yet properly. So this time atm is "practice time" and when it resets this character will be gone.
    Thats what I was thinking. Maybe ninty just put it up there as a target or something to get things started.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done.
    - George Carlin

Ads