LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Help With Multiplayer Please.

Hey Guys how do you do multiplayer on Mario Charged as i dont no how to connect another wii remote to the Wii console.

I have the same problems with Nhl Madden aswell, i would highly appreciate it if they tell me what to do and how multiplayer works.

Thank You.
    Brad.
    West ham Did it They did the Great Escape Done the Double over Arsenal and Man Utd, & they avoided Relagation I love you West ham and Carlos Tevez !
    Some people say Legends for stupid Reasons but im sorry West ham are a bunch of legends.
    My Wii Code : 4453-5802-1689-6494 (Add me!)

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    8035-2291-4386-2855
    To connect another wiimote you take the 2nd Wiimote and hold the red button in both the console(It's where you put the SD card) and the Wii-mote(where the batteries are) until it connects(Until only 1 of the blue lights stay open). Make sure you have opened the console and already activated the other Wii-mote to avoid problems

Member #
    Friends
    Thanks mate ill Try that.
    West ham Did it They did the Great Escape Done the Double over Arsenal and Man Utd, & they avoided Relagation I love you West ham and Carlos Tevez !
    Some people say Legends for stupid Reasons but im sorry West ham are a bunch of legends.
    My Wii Code : 4453-5802-1689-6494 (Add me!)

Ads