+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    yes its amazing,

2v2 online you do ranked match with guest,

oh and i am a serious football (or soccer as americans call it) hater and not interesteed in it or games in the slightest i just wanted an online game so i got it and i found out that its amazing game

PSN daviduk2000

Gamertag daviduk2000

2. Ads

The_Loose_Cannon
    you know the saying guys- "trust but verify"

well after going to the beach, i just got home to refresh......it looks like my bf and i are going to go to best buy and go get the game in a little while!

i hope yall are right!!!! im sure hell love it though

Member #
    Friends
    let us know how you like it... i might get it tonight also. or tomorrow. or someday in the near future.

Member #
    Friends
    You and your boyfriend will both be able to play online on the same team. Its alot more fun that way than playing 1v1.

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by Felixer
    You and your boyfriend will both be able to play online on the same team. Its alot more fun that way than playing 1v1.

you serious? we can do 2 player battles on teams? thats actually pretty cool! welp i guess in a few hours when we go, ill know if its good or not. ill update you in a few moments after i leave

right now im relaxing, im a rock lobster! i went to the beach and im burnt but i love it! im pale as a ghost and id rather be red!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    you serious? we can do 2 player battles on teams? thats actually pretty cool! welp i guess in a few hours when we go, ill know if its good or not. ill update you in a few moments after i leave

right now im relaxing, im a rock lobster! i went to the beach and im burnt but i love it! im pale as a ghost and id rather be red!
    Yeah, 2 v 2 online is awsome. It's harder than singles obviously, as you're not always on the same page as your teammate.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

The_Loose_Cannon
    ok i got the game like i wrote in teh FC list, but i have to update it A and B add my name to the ever growing list.

IMO the game is stupid fun!!! my bf was doing the tutorial first so he had a better idea of how to block the goals after power shots like 6 balls at you and how to do the power kicks. i had NO idea what i was doing because he wouldnt tell me till he won the game which was unfair! pooo

after the next round he told me how to do it by holding B down. after that it was on like donkey kong! i started pwning him left and right until he went adventurous with the buttons and figured out how to drop bananas and friggen steal the ball from me! now its deadly and down right dirty game plays going on!

i love this game! i never thought id enjoy it whatsoever. i kinda just went eh....at it. boy was i EVER WRONG! it was a ton of fun to play and not very difficult either (on rookie mode)

once i set up wifi and find my friends code for the game, you best believe im going to be sleeping on the job more often because i wont be when im home! ill be too busy playing this game lmao.

great choice of a game to purchase today!!!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    Hmm.. If the game is as good as you guys say it is I may have to put some money down to purchase the game.. So far I'm looking at purchasing Super Smash Bros Brawl and Halo 3. I guess another game wouldn't hurt.

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntax
    Hmm.. If the game is as good as you guys say it is I may have to put some money down to purchase the game.. So far I'm looking at purchasing Super Smash Bros Brawl and Halo 3. I guess another game wouldn't hurt.

well brawl doesnt come out till what december? i got time for that and im sure i can scrounge $54.30 for the game (after tax in NY)

im a spoiled brat anyways when it comes to games. what, no more than 2 days ago i got wii big brain acadmy? reserved madden 08 for next week and just picked up strikers? oh and before wii brain i got re4? not to mention the other 8 i had previously!

i could rent out my own wii section at this point lmao.

id deff consider this as a game to get syntax. its really fun. i cant wait to experience wifi! i might do it tomorrow when i get home from work or later on tonight. if i play tonight i might not stop and end up missing rescue me that starts at 10 tonight!

a girl can NOT miss her rescue me no matter how good the game is!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    The problem I'm having is that I'm kind of short on money.. Unfortunately my job didn't last all summer and for the time being I've been out of work for the past couple weeks. However come sometime next week I should be back to work. Hopefully this time I'll work long enough to earn enough money to purchase all three games and have some spending money for the year left over.

Ads