LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntax
    The problem I'm having is that I'm kind of short on money.. Unfortunately my job didn't last all summer and for the time being I've been out of work for the past couple weeks. However come sometime next week I should be back to work. Hopefully this time I'll work long enough to earn enough money to purchase all three games and have some spending money for the year left over.

well that sucks. is your job seasonal? are you an oncall or something? youll make the money. if not, brawl can wait till christmas day? seriously put it on your wish list or something. it is december man. its 4 months or so away. halo 3 is this september i know that. and of course strikers. if youre an avid xbox360 player and loved the first and second halos, then of course id get halo 3 first no question about it then wait for strikers for a little while.

thats the best i can recommend. sigh

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    ok i'm getting it tonight... i'm probably gonna try out online... i'm totally new to this and generally pretty bad at games. so if you're looking for an easy match, look out for me posting my friend code. haha.

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by CCScandalus
    ok i'm getting it tonight... i'm probably gonna try out online... i'm totally new to this and generally pretty bad at games. so if you're looking for an easy match, look out for me posting my friend code. haha.
    you know whats funny? the minute i heard soccer i cringed since i dont particularly like the sport.

i got news for you though, its not soccer-ish though. its really fun and not that complex depending on what level you are at. im on rookie for obvious reasons and im having a ball with it!

youll get the hang of it, trust me. you wont suck for long

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    It's more of an oncall type job. However the only reason I'm sticking with it is due to the fact that I'm being overpaid. Oh it's a lovely thing. Anyways I should have enough money for the three games. And yes four months is a long time so I should be fine. Thanks for the advice

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntax
    It's more of an oncall type job. However the only reason I'm sticking with it is due to the fact that I'm being overpaid. Oh it's a lovely thing. Anyways I should have enough money for the three games. And yes four months is a long time so I should be fine. Thanks for the advice

ah i thought so. i did oncall for estee lauder for a few months while i was a rookie in the academy. good times, good times. made good money actually too. 200$ a week for 20 hours in the AM? its nothing. it aws an extra 800$ a month for a little cushin. i thought about going back just for that same type of "security" but now im not a rookie so i dont really feel so "financially hurt" thats what bfs were for! lol

anyways, in the long run, im sure when you get the game youll love it! its a ton of fun.

infact im going upstairs to challenge my bf again and kick his arse!

Member #
    Friends
    This game is sick and you don't have to like soccer to like this game. This game reminds me a lot of battle mode in mario Kart because you get a lot of cool weapons which own if used correctly. Its arena soccer and arena soccer can be fun for everyone. I would suggest this game to anyone. You will not be dissapointed.

Member #
    Friends
    7525-0319-5848-6620
    Reading through this thread has convinced me to buy this game, thnx.
    I love the Wii more than I love taffy, and I'm a man who enjoys his taffy. Mmmm.

Yippii! Got my Wii. 12/17/06. Hellz Yeah.

MSC Code= 472554 249763

Member #
    Friends
    7448-6534-8132-0252
    Its like SSB soccer...

MSC Code:463963 185826

If you want an easy win go ahead and play me...tell me if you add me

EA Username: TitansATB go ahead and add me on this

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    Its like SSB soccer...
    Thats the idea..

Member #
    Friends
    4312-2246-2235-8124
    i still dont know. i kinda now really want this game, especially after reading this thread, but i dont know if this is going to be better than madden which comes out in a couple weeks.

MSC Code: 399538 946304

SSBB Code: 4167-4150-0638

Wii Code: 4312-2246-2235-8124

Wii Username: j4nj1m3n3z

Currently Own: Wii Sports, Zelda Twilight Princess, Super Paper Mario, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Mario Strikers Charged, Red Steel, Super Mario Galaxy, Need For Speed Pro Street, Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Ads