LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1904-9172-2985-7528
    I am not good either. I think I am now 0-6 online... One loss came from disconnect!!! I was up 1-0 with less than one min left!!! So I may get a win soon... hehe... I think I am getting better against the computer. The lessons did help me too. But even though I am not winning agianst people yet... It is still a fun game. I will get better as I get use to it. I am new to this type of nintendo play...
    Mario SC - 244919 846954

The_Loose_Cannon
    i use waluigi hes got fast movement and good defence although his passing kinda sucks.

i used yoshi in the begining because he was equal pretty much on everything but i felt he wasnt that powerful (shame i love yoshi!).

then for the little field set up of balance and power and whatnot, i went with bones and 2 shy guys.

im kicking my boyfriends ass thats for sure! lol.

as long as you get someone with semi good speed and better defense, youll be unstopable!

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    I like Mario, balanced with a good conversion on aerial shots which I use a lot. As for side kicks I like Birdos big tackle + excellant shooting + good dodge, Hammer Bros strong aerial shooting + good dodge, Koopa usefull skill shot + adds a little bit of speed + good ground shooting.

My team works as I was number 9 in Australia/NZ . We all start off a n00b so I suggest you re-take the tutorials, make sure you charge the ball before you shoot and don't skill shot/mega strike unless you have a large area between you and your opponent. Hope you get better soon !

Member #
    Friends
    3599-7437-7191-4055
    I like having DK up front, dry bones in the back, and toads on both sides. The speed of toad lets me keep people from using skillshots or megastrikes, and DK's power and dry bone's defense skills do the rest. I rarely ever let my opponent get even one skillshot off, while i can score with a toad skillshot from pretty far outside the box.

Noblet: You're new here, so let me lay it down for you. I run a pretty tight ship around here. Thats why the student call me "the hammer".
    Orlando: We don't call you that.
    Noblet: Shut up.

Jellineck: If you're going to smoke Marijuana, be prepared to spend a lot of time laughing with your friends.... think about it.

MSC: 219150 113926 PM me if you add me

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by LilWiiWii
    When you go to add a friend, your code is up top. (Dont worry I was looking all over for it too..its in really small font)
    Thanks i finally found it, gonna post it soon.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I play with Luigi and sidekicks Birdo Hammer Bros. and Toad. Birdo can score from pretty much everywhere with her egg shot. just get her in the open and you have a goal. You can also use Hammer Bros. deke move to stun everyone and then pull off a near goal skill shot.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

Member #
    Friends
    4842-2271-0989-9857
    I am definatley going to be on this thread as I suck at this game and I haven't even got it or tried it yet. I usually take a long time to play 1 player titles and haven't played a online game since a unreal tournament demo on pc 5 years ago. So strikers should be interesting. The rental arrives tommorrow but I'm sure I'll have to try offline for awhile first.
    If I seem nice to you that is because I am.

Member #
    Friends
    1904-9172-2985-7528
    I am still having fun online but have not got a win yet. Came close... lost in last few seconds last night... I have to say I like the hammer guys but it seems like when I play on line I link up with HAMMER SPAMERS... people that are just useing them all the time and that is all they do. So I am now looking for a defence against that.
    I seem to do better when I use 2 little fast guys with a balanced captain and a good defence in the back. Dry bones is usualy up for that spot...
    Mario SC - 244919 846954

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by R_man_5k
    I am still having fun online but have not got a win yet. Came close... lost in last few seconds last night... I have to say I like the hammer guys but it seems like when I play on line I link up with HAMMER SPAMERS... people that are just useing them all the time and that is all they do. So I am now looking for a defence against that.
    I seem to do better when I use 2 little fast guys with a balanced captain and a good defence in the back. Dry bones is usualy up for that spot...
    Beat em down before the guy passes the ball to any of them. slide tackle them into the electric fence whenever you have the chance. when they use their deke just remember that they're the ones who need to knock you down to score an easy goal, so let them come to you. run until they get sick of spamming and hit them when they charge up.

I'm no expert on this game, and satisfied w/being average(maybe a little higher) but i think it should help.

formerly known as wii-fi

Member #
    Friends
    I'm supposedly pretty good at this game with stats at 50 wins- 7 losses. if this helps i use luigi, hammer bro and kooper up front and dry bones at the back. idk
    if u no this but if u pretend to shoot then quickly pass, the ball gets whiter faster. Also when u get the Super Luigi dont bother goin 4 the megastrke just go for goal after u make the ball white with luigi. also if u hav an item like a red shell try doin koopers mega strike and when som1 comes near use the shell as ur shooting.
    Currently own: Zelda TP, Call of Duty 3, Wii Sports, Mario kart 64, Zelda Ocarina of Time,
    Star Fox 64, Mario Strikers Charged, Mario Party 8, Paper mario VC, The Godfather.

Currently playing:
    Super Paper Mario, Mario Strikers, Fifa 08.
    Strikers FC : 055936 353819
    please rep me if i've been helpful.
    Fifa 08 person: Luigifan

Ads