LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Help Me! I Suck Poop!

At this game! I don't seem to be getting better but worse.....Even worse than that I am getting beat by first time players.

Who is the best Captain to have? I was going with Yoshi, but just switched over to Daisey.
    What is the best sidekick combo to have?
    What is your general strategy? Do you make tons of passes then one time it home....or do you go for the open field and do skill shots and mega strikes?

Please help me...before I through this game out!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Backwards Man
    At this game! I don't seem to be getting better but worse.....Even worse than that I am getting beat by first time players.

Who is the best Captain to have? I was going with Yoshi, but just switched over to Daisey.
    What is the best sidekick combo to have?
    What is your general strategy? Do you make tons of passes then one time it home....or do you go for the open field and do skill shots and mega strikes?

Please help me...before I through this game out!
    Personally i love DK because of his ground smashing special which clears alot of the field so i can get an easy Megastrike. You just of to see what fits you. I like some powerful shooters and some fast guys like toad. Get a toad in the back with a hammer bro and birdo up front, great combo. Also you just got to do some 1 2's and keep the keeper moving then shoot at the right time. Also it never hurts to do Megastrikes, quick goals and lots of them to.
    Hopes this helps

Member #
    Friends
    7448-6534-8132-0252
    Dont worry Im really bad at this game too.

MSC Code:463963 185826

If you want an easy win go ahead and play me...tell me if you add me

EA Username: TitansATB go ahead and add me on this

Member #
    Friends
    i'll play you i'm not sure what my friend code is though

Member #
    Friends
    I think Waluigi is the best to start out with, his Wall-Luigi skill is really useful and it gets you thinking strategically (Walling yourself in, or the opponent out) plus he's fast as all get out!

I use Diddy mostly now (until I unlock petey! ...some time next year...) so you can see I prefer fast characters, I guess you have to find some one who matches your attitude!

Sidekick wise, I like Birdo, Dry Bones, and Hammer Bros. I switch their positions around alot, but they're all pretty good shooters. If you really can't get goals try getting good with HB's deke, you can usually knock out 2 to 3 other players then get an uninterupted skillshot that takes out kritter.

Also, I notice alot of people online "overuse" their captains. Don't. Most of us are really, really good at blocking megastrikes. Get good with your dekes, normal shots and skill shots on sidekicks. Also learn to use lob passes (Hold Z and hit A) and chain passes together. Lobpasses are alot harder to intercept and if shoot from a lobpass there seems to be a better chance of getting a goal. The most common way of intercepting lob passes is for the opposing player to tackle you before you can catch the ball, but that nets you a powerup so it's win/win!

Also when playing the computer, remember it's *really* bad at blocking megastrikes, so you don't need to get a perfect 6/orange. Hit an easy 4/green and you'll usually get 2 goals.

Member #
    Friends
    2154-9969-3510-2243
    A couple of weeks agpo i rented Mario Strikers Charged Foot Ball (Au) and i thought it was all right, and like all games it becomes quite hard quite fast.

First time i played Wifi i sucked balls, 'scuse the pun and second time arond on Wifi i was pretty good.

I Swear never to touch a PlayStation ever again
    I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE Wii
    MAKE YOUR PLEDGE TODAY!

<<<<< Wii Number *Message Me First*

Member #
    Friends
    8012-6169-7562-1411
    I'm horrible at it. But I have been improving. I went through the lessons a second time to get the hang of the buttons easier. Eventhough it sounds stupid, it actually helped me out it like implanted the buttons in my brain. Goodluck to ya. Add me we'll have a noobfest sometime. (506912 874641)

Member #
    Friends
    8012-6169-7562-1411
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii-Fi
    i'll play you i'm not sure what my friend code is though
    When you go to add a friend, your code is up top. (Dont worry I was looking all over for it too..its in really small font)

bw!
    Member #
    Friends
    can you please tell me where you add friends

Member #
    Friends
    yeah suck at it too.

Ads