Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Wanna buy sum pegs, Dave? mushy_peas's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2266-7584-2659-5107
    i think its pretty fair, i cant stand it when people use hammer spam etc over and over but you just need to learn how to tackle it.
    im pretty good online, 50 wins 28losses this season
    ranked about 167 in europe

join prinnys new forum:

Member #
    Friends
    I agree with the Hammer spam. I've faced so many people who use it, I know the perfect moment to counter it so it never works on me anymore. People who use Toad to try and jump over my Kritter.....always get tackled and then I laugh
    ~RedFox

Much thanks to Monsteroids for the Sig!

Eat Pie. I command Thee.

Member #
    Friends
    7448-6534-8132-0252
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox
    I agree with the Hammer spam. I've faced so many people who use it, I know the perfect moment to counter it so it never works on me anymore. People who use Toad to try and jump over my Kritter.....always get tackled and then I laugh

Yea I love watching my goalie destroy people trying 2 get last him.

MSC Code:463963 185826

If you want an easy win go ahead and play me...tell me if you add me

EA Username: TitansATB go ahead and add me on this

Member #
    Friends
    there are a lot of ways to prevent those moves, it seems you are definetely a novice at it..

look when one lob passes, do you see the big circle in the ground determining where the ball is going to land?....ok, stand below that circle with one of you characters and press A for passing the ball to one of your fellows, or B for shooting at the arc of your opponents.. you may also hit the one who will receive the ball.

to prevent the low low coward goals like Toad's jumping over the goalie, just hit the little guy before he gets there, or shake the wiimote to make your goalie react and hit him...

also you do not need to have the ball to shoot it, if its' loose and one of your characters is near just press A to pass it or B to shoot...
    instead of passing back and forth(opponent may intercept ball) I suggest you charge the ball before hand in your side of the court and the pass it to one of your characters who pass really well and then if the ball is white (charged) let him pass it to the other side of the court to one of your good shooters, and tilt the control stick to where the goalie is not standing for the ball to make a curve and go straight for the arc.

If you have Donkey Kong and you have his special ability and he is standing near the goalie while the goalie has the ball, use it and the ball will sometimes go staright to the arc making a goal. if the goalie passes the ball to a near defender of his, and the arc is left open while you have a guy near him, slide to the ball and qickly press B for him to shoot the ball immediately to the arc.
    When your oppenent uses the mega strikes and you weren't able to stop him (items or hitting) just shake the Nunchuck maniacally while the meter's onscreen and you'll mess up his shots.

one more thing: when using a sidekick and you wanna make a super goal, try making it by pressing B and when you see an opponent approaching, press down on the d pad to hit them.. this way you faked them, do it until there's no one to harm you and then keep B press to perform the super strike. I hope this helps and leads you to victories over those cheaters and disconnectors who don't know they lose points, but by the end of the day they know they are losers and cheaters anyway.

by the way if you doubt me, I am in the rank 40's but that's because I haven't played a lot today, yesterday I was in the 20's..I have like 90 somthing wins and 30 loses for this week
    Last edited by TJSM; 08-08-2007 at 06:27 PM.
    Mario Strikers Charged code: 146135 767150

if you want to add me, pm me first and send code

Member #
    Friends
    7448-6534-8132-0252
    Quote Originally Posted by TJSM
    there are a lot of ways to prevent those moves, it seems you are definetely a novice at it..

look when one lob passes, do you see the big circle in the ground determining where the ball is going to land?....ok, stand below that circle with one of you characters and press A for passing the ball to one of your fellows, or B for shooting at the arc of your opponents.. you may also hit the one who will receive the ball.

to prevent the low low coward goals like Toad's jumping over the goalie, just hit the little guy before he gets there, or shake the wiimote to make your goalie react and hit him...

also you do not need to have the ball to shoot it, if its' loose and one of your characters is near just press A to pass it or B to shoot...
    instead of passing back and forth(opponent may intercept ball) I suggest you charge the ball before hand in your side of the court and the pass it to one of your characters who pass really well and then if the ball is white (charged) let him pass it to the other side of the court to one of your good shooters, and tilt the control stick to where the goalie is not standing for the ball to make a curve and go straight for the arc.

If you have Donkey Kong and you have his special ability and he is standing near the goalie while the goalie has the ball, use it and the ball will sometimes go staright to the arc making a goal. if the goalie passes the ball to a near defender of his, and the arc is left open while you have a guy near him, slide to the ball and qickly press B for him to shoot the ball immediately to the arc.
    When your oppenent uses the mega strikes and you weren't able to stop him (items or hitting) just shake the Nunchuck maniacally while the meter's onscreen and you'll mess up his shots.

one more thing: when using a sidekick and you wanna make a super goal, try making it by pressing B and when you see an opponent approaching, press down on the d pad to hit them.. this way you faked them, do it until there's no one to harm you and then keep B press to perform the super strike. I hope this helps and leads you to victories over those cheaters and disconnectors who don't know they lose points, but by the end of the day they know they are losers and cheaters anyway.

by the way if you doubt me, I am in the rank 40's but that's because I haven't played a lot today, yesterday I was in the 20's..I have like 90 somthing wins and 30 loses for this week
    I love it

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by TitansATB
    I love it
    lol what doy ou love?

Member #
    Friends
    7448-6534-8132-0252
    Quote Originally Posted by TJSM
    lol what doy ou love?
    there is some good info on their like DK special jaunt and shaking wiimote to move your goalie to hit

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by TitansATB
    there is some good info on their like DK special jaunt and shaking wiimote to move your goalie to hit
    yeah, no one I have played over the Internet does it.. they may not know, or who knows, maybe they just forget.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by mushy_peas
    i think its pretty fair, i cant stand it when people use hammer spam etc over and over but you just need to learn how to tackle it.
    im pretty good online, 50 wins 28losses this season
    ranked about 167 in europe
    haha i'm better than u!

msc overll records 123-49
    season record 55-17

MSC fc : 176200 556806

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubby_
    haha i'm better than u!
    does anyone care yet?