+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5207-2685-9420-8549

More detailed online points system?

I think their should be a more detailed online scoring system on MSC. Perhaps the loser get extra points in sudden death rather than the standard 1. I also think you should be rewarded if its a close game. Currently you get more points if you lose 245-1 than you do if you lose 1-0, that dosen't really seem right.

By no means am I bagging online play, I think it would be just more rewarding if the online points system was changed to better model your performance in online matches. Use this thread to post your thoughts on this subject.

The_Loose_Cannon
    TBH i dont even know what the points are for. i have 13 DOH!

is it some sort of ranking system or something? what IS the main purpose of them? buy/unlock stadiums or something? i missed the concept of them.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon

is it some sort of ranking system or something? what IS the main purpose of them? buy/unlock stadiums or something? i missed the concept of them.
    The points are from the online ranked matches you play. The amount you have determines your position on the leaderboards.

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles
    The points are from the online ranked matches you play. The amount you have determines your position on the leaderboards.
    ah! that explains alot. well seeing as how ive only played 3 online battles so far, i can see why i am bottom of the barrel right now lol

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    ah! that explains alot. well seeing as how ive only played 3 online battles so far, i can see why i am bottom of the barrel right now lol
    Yeah you currently get 10 points for a win + a point for each goal you score, with a maximum of 20 points in total. For a loss you get 1 point + a point for each goal you score. I'm suggesting that you should get more points if you lose in sudden death or only just lose, if you catch my drift.

Member #
    Friends
    8012-6169-7562-1411
    I don't pay attention to my points, But does it have to do with who I get matched up with? Because my score is really horrible (like 9w18l) and I get matched up with like some people who are 3w13l or something which seems fair for me lol But today they set me up with someone with like 114w30l..Is it just completely random or what?

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    Quote Originally Posted by LilWiiWii
    I don't pay attention to my points, But does it have to do with who I get matched up with? Because my score is really horrible (like 9w18l) and I get matched up with like some people who are 3w13l or something which seems fair for me lol But today they set me up with someone with like 114w30l..Is it just completely random or what?
    Theoretically you are matched with players about the same number of points as you. However if no one is online that closely matches your point level then some randomness is involved in finding an opponent.

Super Mario Bros. MASTA! Doc141's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2478-2768-0821-6129
    There is nothing wrong with bagging online play, Im really displeased the way their rank system works. I think it sucks. Im playing people who are tons better than me and I haven't won a single match either

I love Mario....

Member #
    Friends

points are for ranking, idk why they do points instead of win-lose, they should do both.

msc overll records 123-49
    season record 55-17

MSC fc : 176200 556806

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by LilWiiWii
    is random

msc overll records 123-49
    season record 55-17

MSC fc : 176200 556806

Ads