Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3599-7437-7191-4055

The "&%@$@# I can't believe that!!" thread

So after a game against someone who constantly uses one strategy over and over and over and over again, whether i win or not, I want to throw my controller (thank god for wristbands) and never play again.

And I see a lot of threads where people complain and complain about games they lose or people who disconnect, and to be honest, i'm pretty sure we're all tired of hearing them.

Although it still feels nice to rant about those matches to release your anger and feel like someone else knows what has happened.

So in this thread i propose we come to rant and rave about that last awful stupid match. There's nothing to catch up on, you don't have to read over posts, and we can eliminated the 100's of angry posts in other threads.

Noblet: You're new here, so let me lay it down for you. I run a pretty tight ship around here. Thats why the student call me "the hammer".
    Orlando: We don't call you that.
    Noblet: Shut up.

Jellineck: If you're going to smoke Marijuana, be prepared to spend a lot of time laughing with your friends.... think about it.

MSC: 219150 113926 PM me if you add me

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    um...i was winning 3-0 and his jr bowser got 2 shells ( both heatseakers ) and did a mega strike (6 green) then i know i can easily block them but when i got to the third 1, my goalie hands disappear and he scored 4. there was a minute left and i came back with 2 more goals. so i won but i was mad that it like disappear.

msc overll records 123-49
    season record 55-17

MSC fc : 176200 556806

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubby_
    um...i was winning 3-0 and his jr bowser got 2 shells ( both heatseakers ) and did a mega strike (6 green) then i know i can easily block them but when i got to the third 1, my goalie hands disappear and he scored 4. there was a minute left and i came back with 2 more goals. so i won but i was mad that it like disappear.
    I think the hand disappears when you miss too many balls. That annoying buzzer sound that you hear when you miss a ball is what i am talking about. Say you click A randomly and frantically and get the buzzer sound many times, the hands disappear and the rest of the shots will score.

At first I thought it was a bug in the game.. then I realized I was just pressing A frantically all over the screen.

Member #
    Friends
    nah it doesnt work like that, the buzzer sound is to just let you know you missed a ball. But the mega strikes can be a real pain online, especially when the game starts lagging!

Playing Disgaea 3, Star Ocean: The Last Hope
    Watching Valkyria Chronicles, Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger, FMA: Brotherhood

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinphil
    So after a game against someone who constantly uses one strategy over and over and over and over again, whether i win or not, I want to throw my controller (thank god for wristbands) and never play again.

And I see a lot of threads where people complain and complain about games they lose or people who disconnect, and to be honest, i'm pretty sure we're all tired of hearing them.

Although it still feels nice to rant about those matches to release your anger and feel like someone else knows what has happened.

So in this thread i propose we come to rant and rave about that last awful stupid match. There's nothing to catch up on, you don't have to read over posts, and we can eliminated the 100's of angry posts in other threads.
    i think forum is a place where u express your feelings right?
    im happy when i win, but im also happy when i lose cuz i can learn from my mistakes. thanks for defeating me!

Member #
    Friends
    good idea for a thread. I remember one guy and all he wanted to do was pass the ball to his cap'n and do a mega strike, and seriously every time he got the ball thats all he try and do, nothing else! It was pathetic and became a weird game of "keep away", stopping his captain getting the ball. It was seriously easy and i was a couple up on his nothing until the last ten seconds when he succesfully did one, and scored 3 goals, and won :|

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow21x
    I think the hand disappears when you miss too many balls. That annoying buzzer sound that you hear when you miss a ball is what i am talking about. Say you click A randomly and frantically and get the buzzer sound many times, the hands disappear and the rest of the shots will score.

At first I thought it was a bug in the game.. then I realized I was just pressing A frantically all over the screen.
    o maybe it is, i probably got the edge og the ball instead of getting close to the center. it buzzed like 3 times and GONE~!~

season record 55-17

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by mark84
    good idea for a thread. I remember one guy and all he wanted to do was pass the ball to his cap'n and do a mega strike, and seriously every time he got the ball thats all he try and do, nothing else! It was pathetic and became a weird game of "keep away", stopping his captain getting the ball. It was seriously easy and i was a couple up on his nothing until the last ten seconds when he succesfully did one, and scored 3 goals, and won :|

haha that sucks, he did hit the orange?

season record 55-17

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Ness
    nah it doesnt work like that, the buzzer sound is to just let you know you missed a ball. But the mega strikes can be a real pain online, especially when the game starts lagging!

that's y i played only 4 star connection quality =]] u should start doing that too.

season record 55-17

Member #
    Friends
    yeh i played one guy with one star just to see wat it was like. i turned my wii off after about 10 verrryyy long seconds haha

Playing Disgaea 3, Star Ocean: The Last Hope
    Watching Valkyria Chronicles, Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger, FMA: Brotherhood

Ads