Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    hey evolve82 stop posting like 5.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Madden online lets you continue playing against the CPU when the connection is lost. It's a decent solution.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Evolve82
    Maybe it should be written into the scrip in the games when onoine not being able to disconnect! I dont think you can pause a game whilst playing online can you? That has to be a script... Make one for disconnecting!

SIMPLE!!
    something could be done where you rate the user's profile, if he's a quitter rate him lower so he gets paired with the other disconnectors. only problem are the sore losers who may rate them low because they lost, although chances are that they would have diconnected already. i think that would be a good idea, too late for strikers but ,maybe the next online game like brawl or mario kart.

formerly known as wii-fi

Member #
    Friends

a simple solution

First off, I think the best and easiest solution is to just give the points for a victory to the person who didn't d/c regardless of score. If your connection is that bad where you d/c all the time, then don't play. I mean I wouldn't care if a person d/c if I get the points for a victory plus the number of goals that I had.

Can't nintendo update the game via our wi-fi connection. I mean I thought another game had an update as soon as you tried to play it, maybe super paper mario, I don't quite remember which one it was.

It is kind of funny how people quit a lot considering you aren't penalized for losing. Sure your record looks not as good but hey, who cares...

Member #
    Friends
    0822-3877-6855-2965
    It drives me mad too. We all have bad games and get frustrated but disconnecting because of it is just wrong. The other day I don't think I finished a single series all morning!!!
    Games:

Wii Sports, Wii Play, Call of Duty 3, Far Cry, Blazing Angles, Red Steel, GT Pro Series, Mario Strikers Charged, Battalion Wars 2, Tiger Woods Golf, Mario Party 8

Mario Strikers Charged FC 154724-479713 - Europe
    Battalion Wars 2 FC 107 501 922 726
    Please add me an PM me your code

Member #
    Friends
    0680-1454-3102-7585
    We will see what happen in the new games that are comming out... Nintendo have to do something!! Not sure bout updating the game via connect 24. Will be interesting to hear opinions on this!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PM me and add me to ur address book...

Member #
    Friends
    3599-7437-7191-4055
    i dont think you can really update a game that way. You couldn't change the information on the disk. The only way to update games via the wiiconnect would be if the games were "installed" on the wii hard drive itself (which they aren't)

If only nintendo would create a lobby system where you could choose who to play based on their rank and other information, but oh well

Noblet: You're new here, so let me lay it down for you. I run a pretty tight ship around here. Thats why the student call me "the hammer".
    Orlando: We don't call you that.
    Noblet: Shut up.

Jellineck: If you're going to smoke Marijuana, be prepared to spend a lot of time laughing with your friends.... think about it.

MSC: 219150 113926 PM me if you add me

Member #
    Friends
    0680-1454-3102-7585
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinphil

If only nintendo would create a lobby system where you could choose who to play based on their rank and other information, but oh well
    That is a very very very good idea!! Why dont they do that? and also combine it with the rating system mentioned earlier!!

Perfect answer?!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PM me and add me to ur address book...

Member #
    Friends
    4532-8683-6668-7765
    My friend has MSC also and we played online for the first time yesterday. We were winning but then we got disconnected. We found out that the problem wasn't them but actually that my friend just had a crappy wi-fi. I guess some people have interference between the Wii and the Wireless router and have crappy connections. He's going to get a Lan Adaptor this weekend. So i guess what i'm trying to say is that sometimes people have crappy wi-fi connections that get blocked either through electronic devices between the wii and the wireless or something, not all disconnectors are ragers. Some just have crappy connections.

Member #
    Friends
    3599-7437-7191-4055
    it's a very involved thing to make. (not that nintendo doesn't have the capabilities) I could see it working much like how MSN games used to be or how pogo/yahoo is set up. This way you don't end up having someone on the top 10 leaderboard playing someone who just put the game in for the first time.

Noblet: You're new here, so let me lay it down for you. I run a pretty tight ship around here. Thats why the student call me "the hammer".
    Orlando: We don't call you that.
    Noblet: Shut up.

Jellineck: If you're going to smoke Marijuana, be prepared to spend a lot of time laughing with your friends.... think about it.

MSC: 219150 113926 PM me if you add me

Ads