Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7725-7615-5006-8472

Tired of disconnectors

I haven't played a full 2 games because everyone keeps disc on me. I have no idea why people care so much because its just a game and all. I just want to play a game but I guess that would be to much to ask for. Looking for friends to play with on here. Here is my MSC code 146135 728877

Member #
    Friends
    6087-4548-6494-9054
    yes, i got my first disconnection tonight. i don't understand why people disconnect. i was playing someone tonight, it was our 3rd game. we went into sudden death, i tackled the ball, charged it to dk, and scored. before the ball hit the back of the net, they disconnected. like wtf. just take the ass whooping like a man.

hey i'll add you, add me. my code is in the sig, i'll get back to you about a match we can play
    msc 227740 882560
    gh3 055949 732867
    xbl gamertag: doosta45

Member #
    Friends
    I've disconnected twice during a game on purpose because I have a kid in the house. The kid isn't going to wait. However, I've also been disconnected a few other times just out of the blue. I'm finding that my wireless router could be to blame, but the game is very picky and will disconnect at the slightest interrupt in connectivity. It's too bad you never know which end caused the error so you can fix it.

Member #
    Friends
    6087-4548-6494-9054
    Quote Originally Posted by mym6
    I've disconnected twice during a game on purpose because I have a kid in the house. The kid isn't going to wait. However, I've also been disconnected a few other times just out of the blue. I'm finding that my wireless router could be to blame, but the game is very picky and will disconnect at the slightest interrupt in connectivity. It's too bad you never know which end caused the error so you can fix it.
    isnt it if you disconnect you get a lost and lose a point? is it the same for the other person. because there was a time i had to disconnect about twice because my router was like at 24mbps and it was lag up the ass. i got a lost and a lost of points. but i know when people disconnected against me i got nothing. but the person who got disconnected on should get a win and the points for the win.
    msc 227740 882560
    gh3 055949 732867
    xbl gamertag: doosta45

Member #
    Friends
    3599-7437-7191-4055
    I've disconnected only one time, and I did it while I was winning. The game just wasn't fun, all the other person was doing was trying to jump his toads over my goalie. It wasn't like he was even playing against me because it was literally the only thing he was doing. I had one the first game clearly and I was a minute into the second game where I was winning again, but i couldn't handle 2 more minutes of that crap because it just wasn't even fun, so i disconnected

Noblet: You're new here, so let me lay it down for you. I run a pretty tight ship around here. Thats why the student call me "the hammer".
    Orlando: We don't call you that.
    Noblet: Shut up.

Jellineck: If you're going to smoke Marijuana, be prepared to spend a lot of time laughing with your friends.... think about it.

MSC: 219150 113926 PM me if you add me

Member #
    Friends
    The good thing about someone d/c is that u know that u have annoyed the hell out of that person on the other side of the country.
    Currently own: Zelda TP, Call of Duty 3, Wii Sports, Mario kart 64, Zelda Ocarina of Time,
    Star Fox 64, Mario Strikers Charged, Mario Party 8, Paper mario VC, The Godfather.

Currently playing:
    Super Paper Mario, Mario Strikers, Fifa 08.
    Strikers FC : 055936 353819
    please rep me if i've been helpful.
    Fifa 08 person: Luigifan

Me Wif My Boxing Glove!!! Wii-Bhoy's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4037-3554-3960-7367
    Quote Originally Posted by luigi fanatic
    The good thing about someone d/c is that u know that u have annoyed the hell out of that person on the other side of the country.
    thats a good way to put it. woohoo i annoyed someone on the other side of the world cause i got a 6 orange-bar megastrike!

Thanks To Dan.Skater For The Awesome Sig!

Member #
    Friends
    yes many people disconnects mostly on sunday. cuz is the last day.

Member #
    Friends
    I'm an offender. Sometimes things come up and you have to leave. it's just a game.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I had to disconnect once. Dogs don't know how to wait.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads