Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    "And the food? Good?!" BigORhyme's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapidkirby
    I should start practicing more of my MSC skills in the game's offline modes to improve them. =)
    That's exactly what you need to do. Set the computer at a level you can easily defeat, and practice chip-charging into teleport scores, intercepting passes, and passing highly charged balls from good passers to good shooters for the one-timer.

Also, I sometimes have a couple of problems concentrating and focusing about what's going on during an online match. This includes real-life as well.
    Just take a breath and calm down. When you allow yourself to get frustrated you make silly "twitch passes" to people you never intended to pass to, and take pointless shots, and waste items.
    Even if you're getting your ass kicked, just relax.

Many thanks for explaining the most important stuff about online gaming to me.
    The most important thing to remember is these are all just my humble opinions using my limited knowledge... use them to develop your own devastating technique. The next most important thing to remember about online gaming is your enemy is no predictable computer!

P.S. And when comes to that 'connection lost' screen, the music reminds me of those elevator songs in Saturday morning cartoons. XD Oh, in a couple of my previous online battles, my Wii remote starts acting a tad funny, even though I have good battery usage. I guess four-star connections can be deceiving at times.
    The elevator music is classic.
    And on your Wiimote, does it get funny on you during non-online games too? This started happening to me. The end result was my accelerometer failed and I had to get my Wiimote replaced. Then again, I play the hell out of this game, so maybe I just shook the poor thing to death tongueing people with Yoshi. Warranties are awesome.
    I tend to get on around 8 o'clock PM Eastern time, and mostly play until I get too drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by King Lain
    "...and not just any challenge, I want to face you in the nude!!!!"
    Strikers FC: 356595-967869
    Name: Big O

The Carolina Panthers are: 6-9
    Next week: at Tampa Bay ()

Member #
    Friends
    2854-9999-6599-8706
    I'm actually told to relax several times from my mother, because there's not a single reason to be so tensed up over certain things. I really need to start doing that, as well with taking breaks from playing the game online and offline. =)

About my Wiimote, it doesn't do that when I'm playing offline, and the blue lights and the are still capable of working...for now. At times, I have problems with replays while playing against somebody online, because I see most people skip them. I don't know if it's related to this issue. O.O; Also, I'm using my new wireless sensor bar.
    Last edited by Rapidkirby; 10-16-2007 at 10:58 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Well, dude, I can't tell you that you need to overcome ADD or whatever to play the game, but there's no mercy online or even with the computer for excuses. Being unable to concentrate on the game simply means you'll lose nine times out of ten. If you care about winning, focus.
    I tend to get on around 8 o'clock PM Eastern time, and mostly play until I get too drunk.

Member #
    Friends
    2854-9999-6599-8706
    Quote Originally Posted by BigORhyme
    Well, dude, I can't tell you that you need to overcome ADD or whatever to play the game, but there's no mercy online or even with the computer for excuses. Being unable to concentrate on the game simply means you'll lose nine times out of ten. If you care about winning, focus.
    Okay, I will focus in this awesome game, but I wasn't going for such lame excuses about my problems, enough to start a heated debate here. Therefore, I'm just here to seek somebody to help with my skills. That's all, no harm intended. =)

Member #
    Friends
    Dude man, I wasn't knocking you, you just have to realize that there are some 300 pound guys who Strike it up, eat Cheetos and pound Mountain Dew until their pimples explode on here. It's cut-throat man, and you have to grasp the fundamentals by their balls to compete with the unemployed.

Member #
    Friends
    3891-8485-5788-7340
    I feel as though I'm learning something ^_^
    Mario Strikers Friend Code: 403836 272289

Be my MSC friend! Add me if you live in the US and I'll add you.

Member #
    Friends
    Has anyone mentioned the trick "serve it up"? If noone has i'll explain it.

Edit: Actually, here is my video (i'm Luigi) with some pretty good tricks in it watch out for the tricks at 0:38, 2:17 , 2:46, the last two times i mentioned is serve it up. Or idk if you guys call it something different. Happened to be a great match as well. Us Aussies aren't so bad are we?
    Last edited by luigi fanatic; 10-20-2007 at 01:24 AM.
    Currently own: Zelda TP, Call of Duty 3, Wii Sports, Mario kart 64, Zelda Ocarina of Time,
    Star Fox 64, Mario Strikers Charged, Mario Party 8, Paper mario VC, The Godfather.

Currently playing:
    Super Paper Mario, Mario Strikers, Fifa 08.
    Strikers FC : 055936 353819
    please rep me if i've been helpful.
    Fifa 08 person: Luigifan

Member #
    Friends
    I may know what "serve-it-up" techniques are, but refer to them by a different name. Where's the video?

Member #
    Friends
    2854-9999-6599-8706
    Okay, a few days ago, during my latest online battle in MSC's ranking mode, it seemed that I became better playing on the away side. I guess it just depends. =) I won the first part, three to one. =D

Sadly, I lost connection from the person during the second part, which made the online battle appear as if it suddenly stopped in place. O.O; At least I wasn't the one who didn't disconnect though. =)

EDIT: Oh, I know you weren't going after me, BigOrhyme. =) Again, thank you for your helpful tips.
    Last edited by Rapidkirby; 10-24-2007 at 08:37 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Ads