LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

I hate this game

I hate this game because I keep getting my ass kicked online but I want to play it anyway.

I'm not very good but I feel like the game is completely against me at times. I play people who lob pass it between players until it's charged and then shoot and it's in. When I try that, nobody is ever there to take the pass. It's like my guys pass it off to la-la land. Worse is that I have no luck when shooting. It can be charged up all the way and shot after shot it's blocked. Meanwhile, my opponent is doing the same thing and each one goes in. I don't get it, what am I doing different? Pass pass pass it's charged, hammer bro shoots, it's blocked...WTF?

Well that's that, my rant is over.

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    Maybe we can play together ( I live in europe so time difference might be a problem and speed ) but than I can see what youre doing wrong.

Try to look at the opponent and try to do the same against a level 1 computer. Try off-line than go online.
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Member #
    Friends
    2524-4702-5527-5865
    I suck at online too...but I've only had it for a day. Anyone wanna play me online sometime to help me out, or tell me what I could do better?
    Spoiler Alert!

MSC friend- 468259 850529

Rep me if I help you, please.

Member #
    Friends
    I'm actually having less problem the computer. One thing about online play is that any lag really screws me up. I hate to be that guy that says I lost because of lag but there are times where I press pass and it seems like nothing happens so I press it again, then it passes twice really fast. Other times I can't get my guy to change direction quick enough.

Member #
    Friends
    6087-4548-6494-9054
    like cyber said, practice at level 1, then level 2, then level 3, then keep going until you feel comfortable. then go online. you have to find little tricks and your rhythm. once you found that you'll be scoring goals with ease
    msc 227740 882560
    gh3 055949 732867
    xbl gamertag: doosta45

Member #
    Friends
    I got this game the day before release (pre-ordered) and I loved it, for a few weeks. I havent played it for a few months now..

Member #
    Friends
    if you have to just slide tackle anyone but the guy with the ball.

formerly known as wii-fi

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii-Fi
    if you have to just slide tackle anyone but the guy with the ball.
    hey yea, there ya go

Member #
    Friends
    lol seriously it works if you take out your opponents options he'll be by himself, they usually pass it off but no one will get it because you took out his players, hahahahaha

formerly known as wii-fi

Member #
    Friends
    6087-4548-6494-9054
    another reason why you dont like the game, could be the people you use. i used peach in the begining, she was quick but her shots sucks. i then played as dk with the same sidekicks i used with peach, i still lost but the game was closer. now i love dk, he may be slow and his passing sucks, but his shooting and defense is top notch. same thing with bowser too. my perfect team consist of toad, drybones, hammer, and dk/bowser. toad and drybones push the ball forward with their speed while dk and hammer score the goals with their shooting. plus they are good on defense also. so just play around with different players until you find what you like
    msc 227740 882560
    gh3 055949 732867
    xbl gamertag: doosta45

Ads