LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4108-4051-0390-8129

So I got Strikers.

It's a fun game, however, I really am getting owned when I get online, like, when I practice with Dry Bones against computer level 2, I feel confident, go online, and get owned by someone with the same setup, it's discouraging, but I just keep practicing.

I got it yesterday though, so I'm still noobish.

PM me if you want to add me, my code's in my sig.
    WII-LESS NO LONGER!
    Spoiler Alert!

DS Games
    R4DS

Member #
    Friends
    6087-4548-6494-9054
    Quote Originally Posted by a30993
    It's a fun game, however, I really am getting owned when I get online, like, when I practice with Dry Bones against computer level 2, I feel confident, go online, and get owned by someone with the same setup, it's discouraging, but I just keep practicing.

I got it yesterday though, so I'm still noobish.

PM me if you want to add me, my code's in my sig.
    the reason why you're getting owned is because you're playing at level 2. my nephew can beat level 2 and he's doesnt even understand the game. when your confident playing against level 4 or 5 (win easily), then play online. should go a little better. plus, playing against somebody is totally different then playing against ai.
    msc 227740 882560
    gh3 055949 732867
    xbl gamertag: doosta45

Member #
    Friends
    get used to it! its hard but damn fun, u just gotta practice against online opponents and you'll get it in no time

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Just make sure you have a stable character combination. Don't use all of the same characters, have a balance.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

"And the food? Good?!" BigORhyme's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by doosta
    the reason why you're getting owned is because you're playing at level 2. my nephew can beat level 2 and he's doesnt even understand the game. when your confident playing against level 4 or 5 (win easily), then play online. should go a little better. plus, playing against somebody is totally different then playing against ai.
    He's absolutely right.
    Not to sound mean, but my dog could beat a level 3 computer. When you're crushing level 5 computers with scores like 10 - 3, then you might be ready to start thinking about going online.
    Keep in mind that even the worst human player online is likely better than a level 5 computer, and will use unorthodox techniques the computer would never dream of using to beat you. The computer sometimes doesn't even seem to know what characters are for, ever seen the computer juke/shoot it in with Boo? Nope, nobody has.

Ads