LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

wouldn't it be nice...

wouldn't it be nice if msc allowed you to view who you've connected with during the acceptance part of online play? what i mean is right after you've connected with an individual and the screen with the connectivity stars shows, you're able to view the mii character and name of your potential opponent. this will allow not only for a judgement of connectivity rating, but also a choice of who you play. disconnectors and "cheap" players (for those who hate playing them) will then be able to be filtered out, allowing msc players a chance to pick and choose who they feel is worth playing. personally, i think it'll be great because constant disconnectors will have a much harder time getting a match. we could develop a list of players, and as soon as we see one of them, just decline the match. thoughts?
    Nintendo On The Islands

2. Ads

"And the food? Good?!" BigORhyme's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    It would be nice if you could pick out a disconnector and not play with him, but I'm sorry to say there is no such thing as a "cheap" player.
    If you could decide not to play against talented players, and only face the scrubs, then what is the point? If you get beat, watch the match and try to do better next time.
    I tend to get on around 8 o'clock PM Eastern time, and mostly play until I get too drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by King Lain
    "...and not just any challenge, I want to face you in the nude!!!!"
    Strikers FC: 356595-967869
    Name: Big O

The Carolina Panthers are: 6-9
    Next week: at Tampa Bay ()

Member #
    Friends
    I think it'd be crap because then all the bad players wouldn't vs any hard players...
    Currently own: Zelda TP, Call of Duty 3, Wii Sports, Mario kart 64, Zelda Ocarina of Time,
    Star Fox 64, Mario Strikers Charged, Mario Party 8, Paper mario VC, The Godfather.

Currently playing:
    Super Paper Mario, Mario Strikers, Fifa 08.
    Strikers FC : 055936 353819
    please rep me if i've been helpful.
    Fifa 08 person: Luigifan

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by luigi fanatic
    I think it'd be crap because then all the bad players wouldn't vs any hard players...
    but why would good players wanna play bad players? if it's just to boost their rating, i think it's a cheap way to do so. if you're one of the top strikers, i think you should be gunning to play others who give you competition.
    Nintendo On The Islands

"And the food? Good?!" BigORhyme's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by dodabird
    but why would good players wanna play bad players? if it's just to boost their rating, i think it's a cheap way to do so. if you're one of the top strikers, i think you should be gunning to play others who give you competition.
    I couldn't agree more.
    Besides, maybe some of these bad players like to play better players, and learn?
    That's what I try to do whenever I play a good player.
    I tend to get on around 8 o'clock PM Eastern time, and mostly play until I get too drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by King Lain
    "...and not just any challenge, I want to face you in the nude!!!!"
    Strikers FC: 356595-967869
    Name: Big O

The Carolina Panthers are: 6-9
    Next week: at Tampa Bay ()

Ads