Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Loss glitch?

"And the food? Good?!" BigORhyme's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Loss glitch?

I hopped onto the Domination Draft last night and played a quick round. I played in the Dump against a team of Daisy, Bones, Birdo, and Monty. We played the first round and I beat him, but then in the second round he started acting strange. He attempted to score on himself several times, and naturally, I came out the winner. He didn't disconnect.
    Now that I've logged in tonight, I have one win and one loss on my record, no third match, and all the points I scored in the second match completely gone. Not even a point for a loss.
    This happened right at the beginning of a new day, has this ever happened to anyone? Is it just a Wi-Fi glitch, or did that guy hack a win out of me?
    I tend to get on around 8 o'clock PM Eastern time, and mostly play until I get too drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by King Lain
    "...and not just any challenge, I want to face you in the nude!!!!"
    Strikers FC: 356595-967869
    Name: Big O

The Carolina Panthers are: 6-9
    Next week: at Tampa Bay ()

Member #
    Friends
    i do believe this is a hack now, as i have witnessed it. my brother just played a series in which he won both games. the first game was tight and the other player was competitive, 3-1. the second round my brother handed him is own, and was at a 7 0 lead. the guy then began letting my brother score any way hed like, then after it being 10 -0, my brother let him take some points in the game. later to check the leaderboard, we found that my brothers score is plus 1 loss, and minus 4 points. his record is now 1-2 with 10 points when it was, before winning these two games 1-1, with 14 points.

its very odd, and im guessing it must a hack, or some MAJOR glitch in the online play system.
    Play Me!

Member #
    Friends
    3480-6187-2679-2938
    it's a conspiracy...
    Would like a sig to enter here.

I have two personalities: Personality 1/Social/school= Metro/Skate/surf brand clothes and jokes. Personality 2/Wiichat=... Grammer and long words.

Spoiler Alert!

Ads