+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wario

Wiichats Idiot Identifier balrogs.pa's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0588-9206-9468-1123
    i like but hate wario. i would like it if he wasnt so damn slow and his special didnt run out so fast. but i love his butt slam. it owns.
    Mario Kart DS 438194819390
    People i respect on this forum: Atomic,Santa Claws,Frogger,Cyan,Levesque, Balrogs.pain, Shoko, MushroomedMario, sremick
    I make my avatars/signatures!

Spoiler Alert!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Hey Wario2ooo,

I'm Jeff, and I think I sent you a PM a few weeks ago asking that you add me to your Strikers Friends List. Since I never got a responce, I'll ask ya again lol.

I'd love to face ya in Strikers sometime, I generally dont use Wario myself, but I find he makes a good opponent to face

So will ya add me to Strikers?

My friend Code is: 481146 047743

I hope you do add me, i'll add you to mine. I'll give ya a good match if your looking for good competition
    When it comes to Strikers, I tend to get a bit competative myself Well I hope you do add me!
    And if anyone else sees this, they can add me too if they'd like!

Jeff

PS: Unfortunatley I wont be online until the 14th of December onward, I have tests coming up in school and I cant have my games distracting me...so If you add me, dont be confused if I aint online fer another week or so, ok!
    I'll play ya anytime over Christmas and New Years Holidays tho, so be ready for then! lol
    Last edited by Jeff25; 11-29-2007 at 04:47 PM.

Ads