LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2856-3740-5359-2869

Mario Strikers Friend Code Question

How exactly does this whole friend code based online gameplay work? I've heard complaints but i have yet to actually figure out what exactly it is. The only online game i have played for the Wii is MOH H2 and its phenomenal if you ask me. Mario strikers, bw2, madden 08 and even GH3 ive heard are all based on friend codes so what does that mean? Does it mean i cant play games with sum1 i dont already have a code for? Theres no in-game lobby for matchmaking? I have to actually know enough people with a wii in order to play a game? WHATS THE DEAL??
    Wii Games: Wii Sports, Manhunt 2, Madden 2008, Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Mario Strikers Charged, Link's Crossbow Training and Red Steel

VC Games: Super Metroid, Gunstar Heroes, Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Contra 3, Ninja Gaiden 2, Super Mario Brothers, Soldier Blade, Kid Icarus, Blades of Steel, World Sports Competition, F-Zero and Punch-Out

Join the Zelda Fan Club (ZFC)~

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Friend codes are the way Nintendo uses if you want to play against your friends. It's a numeric code that you have to enter into your friend list in the game.

If you want to play against random people, then you do not need any friend codes.

Member #
    Friends
    2856-3740-5359-2869
    so there is still the option to randomly play people? friend codes are just needed in order to add people to your friends list?
    Wii Games: Wii Sports, Manhunt 2, Madden 2008, Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Mario Strikers Charged, Link's Crossbow Training and Red Steel

VC Games: Super Metroid, Gunstar Heroes, Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Contra 3, Ninja Gaiden 2, Super Mario Brothers, Soldier Blade, Kid Icarus, Blades of Steel, World Sports Competition, F-Zero and Punch-Out

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by metalfreak
    so there is still the option to randomly play people? friend codes are just needed in order to add people to your friends list?
    Corrent.

Member #
    Friends
    2856-3740-5359-2869
    thanks

Ads