LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 45
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: what games do you want on 3ds?

  1. #11
    She-Hulk for Smash 4 WiiAssasin's Avatar
    Member #
    65950
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mira
    Posts
    5,914
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    Apparently you're the one who gave a s*** in the first place.
    You said gameplay is the important thing. Your next sentence brags about how much better it is because of graphics.
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572


    Trying to motivate myself to play: Tales of the Abyss, Ocarina 3DS.
    Spoiler Alert!

  2. Ads


  3. #12
    The Sun Pokemon Volcarona's Avatar
    Member #
    81569
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The great state of Texas!
    Posts
    349
    Friends
    29
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1512-1772-5792-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by nowhere View Post
    who gives a SH** any way (O WOW THERES A CAMERA INSTALLED IN MY CONSEL) like it makes any difference what so ever its game play what i want (GOOD GAMEPLAY LIKE MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM UNITE) which is a great game excerlent graphics gameplay the lot (at least it aint Cr***y sprites and n64 graphics (no disrespects to the n64 that was an awesome consel)

    Wait, what?
    Just one post ago, you state that you liked the PSP better because it was the first one to have a camera.
    But not a day later, you directly state that you don't give a s*** that the PSP has a camera.
    So... Do you like the PSP or not? Also, are you actually gonna make a point that you'll argue? Or are you just gonna sit here and contradict yourself to piss off everyone?
    Oh, right, and the DS came first. The PSP came when Sony saw how well the DS was doing and wanted to make a portable gaming console to compete against it.
    ===============

    Oh god I came back after a couple years for kicks and I have no idea what's going on now.

    wut do halp plz

  4. #13
    The Sun Pokemon Volcarona's Avatar
    Member #
    81569
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The great state of Texas!
    Posts
    349
    Friends
    29
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1512-1772-5792-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiAssasin View Post
    Apparently you're the one who gave a s*** in the first place.
    You said gameplay is the important thing. Your next sentence brags about how much better it is because of graphics.
    What he said.
    ===============

    Oh god I came back after a couple years for kicks and I have no idea what's going on now.

    wut do halp plz

  5. #14
    The Sun Pokemon Volcarona's Avatar
    Member #
    81569
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The great state of Texas!
    Posts
    349
    Friends
    29
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1512-1772-5792-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by nowhere View Post
    look i know im right cause on my original psp and on my psp lite they both have a camera feature and you can also link your own camera to it by the usb slot at the top
    Ok, fine. One more thing before I shut up.
    Your argument is that the PSP was the first to have a camera. Assume that I was without this piece of intelligence at first.
    What you're saying here is "The PSP had a camera first because it has a camera and can link to another camera."
    ...Yeah, I shouldn't need to say anything here, but considering the target audience I guess I have to say it anyway. How the heck does this prove anything?
    ===============

    Oh god I came back after a couple years for kicks and I have no idea what's going on now.

    wut do halp plz

  6. #15
    WiiChat Member mario 362's Avatar
    Member #
    63254
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    33
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7831-3643-6046-5974
    thanks 4 backing me up guys. THIS IS MY THREAD AND ALSO A THREAD ABOUT 3DS SO I DON'T WANT TO HEAR bull about " psp ".

  7. #16
    WiiChat Member nowhere's Avatar
    Member #
    81424
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Goomba land
    Posts
    79
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    no no no im not on about the psp camera im on about the 3ds camera sorry didnt make that one clear and the graphics are still much more better on the psp than the cr***y 3ds

  8. #17
    hay i'm jeff jeffrocks's Avatar
    Member #
    79152
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    south africa yes we have internet here
    Posts
    56
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    the 3ds is not cr***y its awesome

  9. #18
    WiiChat Member mario 362's Avatar
    Member #
    63254
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    33
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7831-3643-6046-5974
    Quote Originally Posted by nowhere View Post
    no no no im not on about the psp camera im on about the 3ds camera sorry didnt make that one clear and the graphics are still much more better on the psp than the cr***y 3ds
    '' Sarcasm won't get you anywhere " by mario362

    take my advice nowhereson

  10. #19
    hay i'm jeff jeffrocks's Avatar
    Member #
    79152
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    south africa yes we have internet here
    Posts
    56
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by mario 362 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nowhere View Post
    no no no im not on about the psp camera im on about the 3ds camera sorry didnt make that one clear and the graphics are still much more better on the psp than the cr***y 3ds
    '' Sarcasm won't get you anywhere " by mario362

    take my advice nowhereson
    i agree

  11. #20
    WiiChat Member Tekken Fan's Avatar
    Member #
    82221
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    89
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by nowhere View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mario 362 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nowhere View Post
    NONE because the 3ds is a CHEAP RIP OF THE PSP except this ones in 3d (o wow im deferntly gonna buy that!(incase you didn't notice im being sarcastic).

    ok 1st of all a "RIP-OFF" is when sony did the whole playstation move thing. At least microsoft went original even though there competitors with nintendo. And then sony president is gonna call 3ds a " babysitting tool" meant for kids. 1st of all adults are playing 3ds . even company's who have made games for sony and microsoft are planning to make games 4 3ds!!! And lastly a "rip off " tell me one reason it's a ripoff . psp doesn't even have : 3d cameras , avatars, streetpass,spotpass,ar cards, 3d movies, and the straw that broke that old camels back 3D GAMES !!!!!. if anybody else agrees comment. those who disagree go 2v youtube look for shokio. here's the link,


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNXa7iOPyfI

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WyFp6QFMlg
    well were do i begin Are yes the psp had the camera first had the internet access first had movies first had the analog stick first lite verison first
    shall i continue?

    No the Gba had Movies before the PSP.it had the Shrek 2 and Shark Tale Movie. and the DS,DS Lite and DSI all had a camera before the PSP.the DS and DS Lite had to use a Cartridge to get WiFi for Internet but still before the PSP Did. and the Game.com had internet before the PSP DSi,DS Lite and DS.
    and the PSP has a Thumb Stick not an Analog Stick so therefore the Neo Geo Pocket Color was the first with a Thumb Stick.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo_Geo_Pocket_Color
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSP_cam...iting_software
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintend...26_DSi_Browser
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game.com

    Plus the PSP might be able to connect to a Camera but dosen't have it's own camera.

    and who gives a Crap does it matter. im don't care,i just wanted to correct you on your ERROR!.

    and to stay on topic,i would wanna see Super Smash Bros. 3D. Hell Yeah!
    Last edited by Tekken Fan; 06-24-2011 at 09:14 AM.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. The Gamecube and Unfairness
    By Athronox in forum Nintendo Gamecube
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 12:12 AM
  2. New Girl (:
    By rosieee15 in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 01-28-2010, 12:44 PM
  3. Wii game of this year
    By DBloke in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 04:50 AM
  4. help
    By sacha in forum Nintendo Wii Online
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-02-2010, 08:28 AM

Search tags for this page

avatars of goombas

,
en wikipedia org wiki nintendo dsi
,
games i want for 3ds
,

games43ds

,
goomba
,
goomba.gif
,
mario avatar
,
nintendo wii do 3d game
,
want to do on a 3ds
,
what 3ds game do you want?
,
what to do with a 3ds
,
what you want on 3ds
Click on a term to search for related topics.