LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Objection denied, they are more into making sure they're console sells. They make sure that consumers have full use of the system so that is why they also make software for it. They can careless if a full blown console game is on a newer portable or the next gen, they rather work on new content, unless its an older game people still crave. Point being, Nintendo figures on what would be profitable for the company.

Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    OBJECTION SUSTAINED! Your remark sustains that my previous claim is true. In other words, console and portable systems get games depending on how it affects Nintendo's budget.
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572

Trying to motivate myself to play: Project X Zone, Etrian Odyssey IV.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiAssasin View Post
    OBJECTION SUSTAINED! Your remark sustains that my previous claim is true. In other words, console and portable systems get games depending on how it affects Nintendo's budget.
    That statement didn't make since. first thing you said was:

nds is portable. 3ds is portable.
    Wii is a Console. WiiU is a console. You see the pattern?
    Meaning Portable games were not meant to be on a console, or console games on portables. I guess Super Nintendo Entertainment System's Gameboy Adapter didn't exist to allow a CONSOLE to play a PORTABLE GAME. Another example would be the Gamecube GBA Adapter that allowed users to take a CONSOLE to play PORTABLE GAMES. My first point on the subject however was:

Quote Originally Posted by BluRayPSP View Post
    Oh really, Super Mario 64 DS... wait its a console game put on a portable, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS... wait another... Star Fox 64 3DS... but these are console games... put on a portable gaming unit. Do see the pattern WiiAssassin? They do want to put old Nintendo 64 s*** on portable consoles, but only when they finish re-selling the remakes to make mo' money 'cause it's easy as mon-nop-oly. The reason Nintendo doesn't release Nintendo Gamecube Games is because people do not have High Compacity Memory cards. Remember gamecube games were on 1.4GB/2.8GB 8cm. DVD Discs. Nintendo 3DS was meant to download small size games... not HUGE NGC content That would burnout the built-in wireless card or chip. Nintendo 64 sure, but remember one thing, over Nintendo's dead rights of ownership.
    Basic point being that some console games from Nintendo have been put on a portable (plus people keep wondering why you can't DL Gamecube games).

Then you tell me to hold it:

HOLD IT! (with an inclusion of a hyperlink)

Point being Nintendo PREFERS to have Console games on consoles.

Objection denied, they are more into making sure they're console sells. They make sure that consumers have full use of the system so that is why they also make software for it. They can careless if a full blown console game is on a newer portable or the next gen, they rather work on new content, unless its an older game people still crave. Point being, Nintendo figures on what would be profitable for the company.
    Which was that Nintendo does not give a rats ass on which system gets what games which also means Nintendo does NOT PREFER on what a console or portable gets. This:

Disapproves your next remark you made! > Your remark sustains that my previous claim is true. In other words, console and portable systems get games depending on how it affects Nintendo's budget.

Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    That statement didn't make since. first thing you said was:

Meaning Portable games were not meant to be on a console, or console games on portables. I guess Super Nintendo Entertainment System's Gameboy Adapter didn't exist to allow a CONSOLE to play a PORTABLE GAME. Another example would be the Gamecube GBA Adapter that allowed users to take a CONSOLE to play PORTABLE GAMES. My first point on the subject however was:

Basic point being that some console games from Nintendo have been put on a portable (plus people keep wondering why you can't DL Gamecube games).

Then you tell me to hold it:

HOLD IT! (with an inclusion of a hyperlink)

Point being Nintendo PREFERS to have Console games on consoles.

Which was that Nintendo does not give a rats ass on which system gets what games which also means Nintendo does NOT PREFER on what a console or portable gets. This:
    OBJECTION!
    My posts never claimed anything incorrect!
    Any wrong implications you found were from your own opinion. That sums up my arguments for the rest of your post.

Now THIS is a fact: Nintendo wants profit, therefore Nintendo will keep certain games on home consoles to benefit the consoles and portable systems with certain games. Peripherals that link them are gimmicks with no relevance to the case at hand.
    Meaning: Yes, Nintendo has does give a rats ass what consoles get what games and gimmicks. Why? For profit.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    WiiAssassin, you lost, get over it, the last to posts has no relevance to your point of view. The disscussion was wether or not Nitendo would rather see products on a big screen or a portable screen. Right now, they are because Mario Kart DS and Mario Kart 7 are just as similar to the big console. However, I shove show many facts in you face, hell, even if I worked for Nintendo in Tokyo Japan and knew of their plans; you'd still pretend you have clear concrete facts. My facts were: They have put PORTABLE GAMES on HOME CONSOLES. However, the converse is over, GAME OVER.

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    YOU'RE BOTH WRONG, MOST POINTLESS DEBATE EVER. CAPSLOCK MAKES ME IMPORTANT!!!!!!

I can't even see what this banter was about anyways... Probably because I'm exhausted. But regardless, get on topic. ¬_¬

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    OBJECTION!
    Read the TC's post and you'll see he discussed console games on eshop, which I said was unlikely going to happen (due to Nintendo having console games on their console's and vice versa). Eshop has portable games while VC has console/arcade/wiiware games.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah I get wat ya sayin It still should have enough space or u should be able to get a card with more memory on it to play games.

Member #
    Friends
    1209-6008-3137-0001
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    YOU'RE BOTH WRONG, MOST POINTLESS DEBATE EVER. CAPSLOCK MAKES ME IMPORTANT!!!!!!

I can't even see what this banter was about anyways... Probably because I'm exhausted. But regardless, get on topic. ¬_¬
    This

Wait.... I DPed Didnt I?

Mod of Karp notice: Fixed that for ya.
    Last edited by Splash_King; 09-09-2011 at 10:16 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    So which "This" is it?

Spoiler Alert!

Ads