LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28
  1. #11
    TF2 Best Characters BluRayPSP's Avatar
    Member #
    61604
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    743
    Friends
    18
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Objection denied, they are more into making sure they're console sells. They make sure that consumers have full use of the system so that is why they also make software for it. They can careless if a full blown console game is on a newer portable or the next gen, they rather work on new content, unless its an older game people still crave. Point being, Nintendo figures on what would be profitable for the company.

  2. #12
    She-Hulk in Smash WiiAssasin's Avatar
    Member #
    65950
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mira
    Posts
    6,089
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    OBJECTION SUSTAINED! Your remark sustains that my previous claim is true. In other words, console and portable systems get games depending on how it affects Nintendo's budget.
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572


    Trying to motivate myself to play: Project X Zone, Etrian Odyssey IV.
    Spoiler Alert!

  3. #13
    TF2 Best Characters BluRayPSP's Avatar
    Member #
    61604
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    743
    Friends
    18
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiAssasin View Post
    OBJECTION SUSTAINED! Your remark sustains that my previous claim is true. In other words, console and portable systems get games depending on how it affects Nintendo's budget.
    That statement didn't make since. first thing you said was:

    Quote Originally Posted by WiiAssasin View Post
    nds is portable. 3ds is portable.
    Wii is a Console. WiiU is a console. You see the pattern?
    Meaning Portable games were not meant to be on a console, or console games on portables. I guess Super Nintendo Entertainment System's Gameboy Adapter didn't exist to allow a CONSOLE to play a PORTABLE GAME. Another example would be the Gamecube GBA Adapter that allowed users to take a CONSOLE to play PORTABLE GAMES. My first point on the subject however was:

    Quote Originally Posted by BluRayPSP View Post
    Oh really, Super Mario 64 DS... wait its a console game put on a portable, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS... wait another... Star Fox 64 3DS... but these are console games... put on a portable gaming unit. Do see the pattern WiiAssassin? They do want to put old Nintendo 64 s*** on portable consoles, but only when they finish re-selling the remakes to make mo' money 'cause it's easy as mon-nop-oly. The reason Nintendo doesn't release Nintendo Gamecube Games is because people do not have High Compacity Memory cards. Remember gamecube games were on 1.4GB/2.8GB 8cm. DVD Discs. Nintendo 3DS was meant to download small size games... not HUGE NGC content That would burnout the built-in wireless card or chip. Nintendo 64 sure, but remember one thing, over Nintendo's dead rights of ownership.
    Basic point being that some console games from Nintendo have been put on a portable (plus people keep wondering why you can't DL Gamecube games).

    Then you tell me to hold it:

    HOLD IT! (with an inclusion of a hyperlink)

    Point being Nintendo PREFERS to have Console games on consoles.

    Quote Originally Posted by BluRayPSP View Post
    Objection denied, they are more into making sure they're console sells. They make sure that consumers have full use of the system so that is why they also make software for it. They can careless if a full blown console game is on a newer portable or the next gen, they rather work on new content, unless its an older game people still crave. Point being, Nintendo figures on what would be profitable for the company.
    Which was that Nintendo does not give a rats ass on which system gets what games which also means Nintendo does NOT PREFER on what a console or portable gets. This:

    Quote Originally Posted by WiiAssasin View Post
    Disapproves your next remark you made! > Your remark sustains that my previous claim is true. In other words, console and portable systems get games depending on how it affects Nintendo's budget.

  4. #14
    She-Hulk in Smash WiiAssasin's Avatar
    Member #
    65950
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mira
    Posts
    6,089
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    Quote Originally Posted by BluRayPSP View Post
    That statement didn't make since. first thing you said was:



    Meaning Portable games were not meant to be on a console, or console games on portables. I guess Super Nintendo Entertainment System's Gameboy Adapter didn't exist to allow a CONSOLE to play a PORTABLE GAME. Another example would be the Gamecube GBA Adapter that allowed users to take a CONSOLE to play PORTABLE GAMES. My first point on the subject however was:



    Basic point being that some console games from Nintendo have been put on a portable (plus people keep wondering why you can't DL Gamecube games).

    Then you tell me to hold it:

    HOLD IT! (with an inclusion of a hyperlink)

    Point being Nintendo PREFERS to have Console games on consoles.



    Which was that Nintendo does not give a rats ass on which system gets what games which also means Nintendo does NOT PREFER on what a console or portable gets. This:
    OBJECTION!
    My posts never claimed anything incorrect!
    Any wrong implications you found were from your own opinion. That sums up my arguments for the rest of your post.

    Now THIS is a fact: Nintendo wants profit, therefore Nintendo will keep certain games on home consoles to benefit the consoles and portable systems with certain games. Peripherals that link them are gimmicks with no relevance to the case at hand.
    Meaning: Yes, Nintendo has does give a rats ass what consoles get what games and gimmicks. Why? For profit.
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572


    Trying to motivate myself to play: Project X Zone, Etrian Odyssey IV.
    Spoiler Alert!

  5. #15
    TF2 Best Characters BluRayPSP's Avatar
    Member #
    61604
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    743
    Friends
    18
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    WiiAssassin, you lost, get over it, the last to posts has no relevance to your point of view. The disscussion was wether or not Nitendo would rather see products on a big screen or a portable screen. Right now, they are because Mario Kart DS and Mario Kart 7 are just as similar to the big console. However, I shove show many facts in you face, hell, even if I worked for Nintendo in Tokyo Japan and knew of their plans; you'd still pretend you have clear concrete facts. My facts were: They have put PORTABLE GAMES on HOME CONSOLES. However, the converse is over, GAME OVER.

  6. #16
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,167
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    YOU'RE BOTH WRONG, MOST POINTLESS DEBATE EVER. CAPSLOCK MAKES ME IMPORTANT!!!!!!

    I can't even see what this banter was about anyways... Probably because I'm exhausted. But regardless, get on topic. ¬_¬

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  7. #17
    She-Hulk in Smash WiiAssasin's Avatar
    Member #
    65950
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mira
    Posts
    6,089
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    OBJECTION!
    Read the TC's post and you'll see he discussed console games on eshop, which I said was unlikely going to happen (due to Nintendo having console games on their console's and vice versa). Eshop has portable games while VC has console/arcade/wiiware games.
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572


    Trying to motivate myself to play: Project X Zone, Etrian Odyssey IV.
    Spoiler Alert!

  8. #18
    WiiChat Member fifeinator's Avatar
    Member #
    84583
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    24
    Friends
    6
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Yeah I get wat ya sayin It still should have enough space or u should be able to get a card with more memory on it to play games.

  9. #19
    God Doomsteady's Avatar
    Member #
    64786
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    510
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1209-6008-3137-0001
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    YOU'RE BOTH WRONG, MOST POINTLESS DEBATE EVER. CAPSLOCK MAKES ME IMPORTANT!!!!!!

    I can't even see what this banter was about anyways... Probably because I'm exhausted. But regardless, get on topic. ¬_¬
    This


    Wait.... I DPed Didnt I?

    Mod of Karp notice: Fixed that for ya.
    Last edited by Splash_King; 09-09-2011 at 10:16 PM.

  10. #20
    She-Hulk in Smash WiiAssasin's Avatar
    Member #
    65950
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mira
    Posts
    6,089
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    So which "This" is it?
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572


    Trying to motivate myself to play: Project X Zone, Etrian Odyssey IV.
    Spoiler Alert!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 04:10 PM
  2. JHS has arrived! It's true! It's true!
    By JHS905 in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-05-2008, 08:02 AM
  3. Dinosaur autopsy to be shown on TV
    By FRuMMaGe in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 09:05 AM
  4. Play time shown on Msg board..
    By spirit0flight in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 04:13 PM
  5. 5 New Wii titles to be shown at Leipzig:
    By Homicidal_Gamer in forum Wii News
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 05:10 PM

Search tags for this page

3ds as powerful as gamecube

,

3ds has potential

,
3ds more powerful than gamecube
,

how powerful is the 3ds

,

how powerful is the 3ds 2011

,

how powerful is the nintendo 3ds

,

is 3ds as powerful as gamecube?

,
is the 3ds as powerful as the gamecube
,
is the 3ds more powerful than the gamecube
,
is the 3ds the more powerful than the wii
,
nintendo 3ds objections
,
wii true potential
Click on a term to search for related topics.