Man, November is going to be filled with some epic games to play. Skyrim, AC: Revelations, and now this. I need to get my hands on a 3DS soon.
New details you can't miss have emerged for Super Mario 3D Land.
This information comes courtesy of our friends at GoNintendo:
- familiar blue brick-lined underground of the Mushroom Kingdom
- features a remix of the SMB underground theme
- three hidden coins located in each stage
- takes place high above the ground
- features the Tanooki suit
- high pillar stage
- special green tiles near the beginning lets you use a pair of binoculars and transitions the camera to a first person view
- change your view by using the 3DS's built in gyro controls or circle pad
- zoom in and out with the shoulder buttons to find special items
- second way down the platform that leads to a hidden coin
- side scrolling stage
- stand on a platform that controls the progression and direction
- step on one button to go back and the other to go forward
- features the Super Mario Bros 3 Athletic theme music
- plenty of lava
- spinning columns of fire
- Bowser fight on a bridge
- hit a switch to drop Bowser into the lava
Super Mario 3D Land is set to release this November.
did u ever get a 3ds ssbfreak?