LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i disagree i got a psp last year and i have like 10 good games on it and theres still more that i want

Member #
    Friends
    2222-4356-6544-7565
    Well, i guess it comes down to what kinds of games this guy is into...

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi
    Well, i guess it comes down to what kinds of games this guy is into...
    true

Guillotine Fodder VampiricLugia's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I've said this once before, and I'm going to say it again....Nintendo doesn't force you to get a multimedia machine which costs over 200 dollars to make. They give you a game machine, that can be turned into a multimedia machine for about 38 bucks more, which is still a LOT cheaper than the PSP.

Anyways, get the DS. So many of the old games are being revamped and made even better, which is hard to do, really. Plus, DS has Final Fantasy III

Member #
    Friends
    6232-0302-0849-5349
    well i got a psp i had about 5 good games movies never came into use on mine and i had a mp3 player so i kinda regretted getting a psp now after 8 months of owning one i took gr8 care of it it wont read any UMD's i gotta pay 80 bucks to replace im probly gonna pick up a ds today iv been wanting one i see many nice games i want and it seems durable i wouldnt recommend psp if you dont got a mp3 player and wanna buy movies to watch on it and like ps2 games then pick one up idk if yours will break and if your a fan of nintendo games and dont want to buy movies and dont need music then id pick a ds up, i am i watn zelda and nintendogs and mario and ff and some others so im gonna defentaly pick one up i wouldnt recomend a psp though.. also i type to much im bored lol im just wating to go pick up a wii game and a ds

I OWN:My Wii 9/10,Zelda TP 9/10 Wii Sports 5/10 Super Monkey Ball 8/10 Excite Truck 8/10
    I WANT:more remotes,Good games (please mssg me with the names of awsome games i dont know witch ones i want)
    Walmart had 7 Wiis my mom was number 7 they sold them in the garden section...
    400$ into my wii planning to spend mooore

Member #
    Friends
    meh....i wouldn't get one, i also use to own one, but got bored of it pretty quickly after i beat mario 64ds. I really don't mind about graphics that much, but i have to say that the ds' graphics are terrible! Also the music to just about every game is terrible (such as goldeneye and....feel the magic ; ). If i were you, i'd just not worry about spending up to 200$ on a portable system, just cause, they really aren't worth it i don't think.

I also owned a psp (well, i got the money from selling my ds) but it got stolen (out of my Locker too! and yes, i had it locked, but it can be pryed open if u pull hard enough) so i dont' theink u should get a psp either, just cause it's not worth the risk of that happening.

Member #
    Friends
    My son got a DS, and I've been playing it as much as he has. What a great, well designed game machine. Fun games, and clear graphics. So far Super Mario DS and Yoshi Island, but both are fun, deep and cool platformers. I'm thinking of getting one myself so we don't compete for game time (it is HIS after all!)
    Bob
    Not a downstroke, fistpicker.

Member #
    Friends
    4910-3433-7867-8297
    I say go for the Ds. I had one since the begining. Never had thoughts about selling or trading in. It does have a lot more better titles out now and if I never had one, I would pick one up ASAP. Loads of fun.
    Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam
    Excite Truck
    The Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess
    Red Steel
    Wii Sports

Member #
    Friends
    6174-8005-4111-4316
    Well I've gone through 3 DS's over the past 2 years. I bought it the day it came out with Super Mario 64 and all that good stuff and kept it even after I bought my PSP also launch day. I finally sold my DS to help purchase my Xbox 360. The only thing I really played on my PSP was GTS Liberty City Stories and Lumines (great game). Around may of 2006, I bought a new DS with animal crossing and mario kart, both great games. I then traded it in for a DS Lite that June and have enjoyed it ever since. My most recent game for DS has been Kirby Squeak Squad, and excellent Kirby game, nice and short and addictive. As for my PSP, I rarely play it, not to say I don't like it, I love it, I just don't play it much anymore. However, if you are deciding which one to buy go with the DS Lite. Plenty of great first party titles out and many third party as well. If you get a PSP get GTA Liberty City Stories or GTA Vice City Stories, Lumines, Me and My Katamari, Ridge Racer (I know it's old). These are the games I like, however you may have different interests. Just go with what you feel like, either way you'll enjoy it.

Member #
    Friends
    In conclusion, yes, pick up a DS, but then put it back down and pick up the PSP and walk to the checkout

Ads