+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234

Finally! Pokemon!

It's about darn well time they got a new pokemon out for the DS, 2 to be correct. Pokemon Dash and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

They both look pretty fun, Mystery Dungeon looks(IMO)more fun because it's going to probably have very cool online play.

Info on Mystery Dungeon:
    Based off he long-running series of Mysterious Dungeon games by Chunsoft, this multi-title release (Red Rescue Force for the GBA, Blue Rescue Force for the DS) is an adventure game with semi-turnbased exploration of dungeons featuring characters from the Pokemon universe. It's up to the Rescue Force (Red in the GBA version, Blue in the DS version) to save Pokemon who've found themselves in trouble. While one of your goals is to figure out what exactly turned you into a Pokemon, you've also got to help Pokemon as part of the Rescue Force. You start off serving your duties with your original partner Pokemon at your side, but as you progress, more Pokemon join the Rescue Force and become selectable.
    Info on Dash:
    A Pokemon racing game for Nintendo DS. Players race against other Pokemon, pushing the character along by using the stylus to shove the character in the direction that the stylus is slid. The faster the player moves the stylus, the faster the character moves on-screen. The game makes use of both DS screens, with the racing action taking place on the touch panel screen and the top screen displaying a radar. In order to make it to the finish line before the competition, players constantly have to change direction as the path curves around the world. Tracks cut across forests, mud, and water, slowing the character down and requiring players to move the stylus across the screen more quickly in order to get through the hazards. The winner of a race is determined by which player gets to the checkpoints fastest. Players must pay attention to their radar and make sure Pikachu beats all the other Pokemon to the checkpoints.
    It looks like MD(mystery dungeon)is going to be a game where u gather up a team of Pokemon and help rescue pokemon, the missions will probably get harder and harder as the game progresses.

Dash sounds to me like Kirby Air Ride, pokemon version.

They sound good, definitely something worth checking out!

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    I don't mean to burst your bubble, but I think Dash has been out for quite some time now. Mystery Dungeon looks fun though!

Member #
    Friends
    4727-8101-2072-3014
    They are also creating a Pokemon Diamond and Pearl (Its been released ages ago and I think they created a movie all about it). For for information go to http://ds.ign.com/articles/632/632757p1.html. Also they have released some pokemon already to apear on the D&P. Well anyway just thought if you didnt know you seem like a Pokemon fan you should know.

EDIT - OMG that article is so old..... errm sorry guys i think you ought to know about this new D&P by now. Lol sorry for this crappy information I;ve just given you.
    Last edited by Icetrash; 08-18-2006 at 03:58 AM.

Characters wanted for SSBB : King K.Rool, Lucario, Bubsy, Captain Olimar and Waluigi
    Clippers -- Buccaneers -- Ducks -- Devil Rays

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Not much of a fan of Pokemon anymore... but kool

Only took 4 years to get1 MetroidZ's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1000-0000-0000-0000
    I love pokemon games, pokemon ruby is the best. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon looks better, but i liked it when u r the trainer.

Member #
    Friends
    3498-5538-0554-5440

"The Legend"

Only took 4 years to get1 MetroidZ's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1000-0000-0000-0000
    might get a DS just for the new pokemon game

The Master ?!?!?!?!!?!?!? Jamma's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I've heard about dash for a while now ... was wondering if it was ever gonna come out or if it was just a demo to show what the DS can do but cool I might have a look at it, mystery dungeon a new one on me looks fun

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalimar
    I don't mean to burst your bubble, but I think Dash has been out for quite some time now. Mystery Dungeon looks fun though!
    *falls in an abyss of eternal darkness*....well now I feel stupid, I never saw it in stores, sry.

I love Pokemon and the idea u can control monsters and they don't kill u The show is terrible beyond belief, worse than the American version of One Piece even, but the games r gold....and silver and blue and red and yellow and ruby and sapphire and emerald

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    the last pokemon game i bought was Silver, and played was sapphire. i might buy a newer one to get back into the trend...
    When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads