LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44
  1. #11
    WiiChat Member MysticGohan's Avatar
    Member #
    2421
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    pickering, Ontario Canada
    Posts
    750
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2476-7789-3835-5591
    they stooped making Advance Wars: Dual Strike
    I have the wii!!!! i know i suck at spelling!

    Rep me if I did good.
    Spoiler Alert!

  2. #12
    Super Mοderator Fox's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    13102
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Net Slum
    Posts
    4,892
    Friends
    20
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    Sonic Rush
    StarFox Command
    Final Fantasy lll

    Bottom line, but I havnt tried the others...
    I live by Occam's Razor. Cliffnotes please.
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.
    Gamertag:Fox Feld
    Wii:Fox
    PSNID:Fox121488
    Pokemon gen4: I can swap my SECs to play but... chances are I already imported my pokes to gen 5 and honestly the loss of items is infuriating.
    White 2 FC: 3526 3286 9253



    I don't play your games.
    I play mine.


  3. #13
    Banned wii<33333's Avatar
    Member #
    15586
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    a wiii island
    Posts
    194
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2970-8339-9250-7065
    pes 6= pro evoltion soccer 6 lol

  4. #14
    Certified Public Asshole Kamikaze's Avatar
    Member #
    3067
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    898
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    Quote Originally Posted by En4Neo
    Electroplankton isn't a game, you = disqualified.




    Wish to learn more about the game? Click the following link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electroplankton





    En4Neo= Oblivious


    If I don't know you, and if I don't talk to you on the forums, don't send me a friend request. I won't add you and will not give you an explanation.

  5. #15
    Jet-Set-Jesse En4Neo's Avatar
    Member #
    16323
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,744
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze



    Wish to learn more about the game? Click the following link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electroplankton





    En4Neo= Oblivious
    You = Still Wrong

    It's a music mixer and most people who have played it will tell you it's not a game. There are no goals, just your creativity.

  6. #16
    Certified Public Asshole Kamikaze's Avatar
    Member #
    3067
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    898
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    Quote Originally Posted by En4Neo
    You = Still Wrong

    It's a music mixer and most people who have played it will tell you it's not a game. There are no goals, just your creativity.


    It's still a game, even if it is music simulation. I guess Resident Evil isn't a game since it's a horror shooter, or Madden isn't a game because it's football. There may not be any sort of goals, but even with that, it's still a game. You implied in your previous post that it had not existed, in which I have proved you wrong. So before you post something, make sure you know what you're saying.


    If I don't know you, and if I don't talk to you on the forums, don't send me a friend request. I won't add you and will not give you an explanation.

  7. #17
    Jet-Set-Jesse En4Neo's Avatar
    Member #
    16323
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,744
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze
    It's still a game, even if it is music simulation. I guess Resident Evil isn't a game since it's a horror shooter, or Madden isn't a game because it's football. There may not be any sort of goals, but even with that, it's still a game. You implied in your previous post that it had not existed, in which I have proved you wrong. So before you post something, make sure you know what you're saying.
    No you assumed I thought it didn't exist. I just think you need to do some reasearch on what a game is because I don't exactly have the time to explain it. Saying Electroplankton is a game is like saying an electronic keyboard is a game.

  8. #18
    Certified Public Asshole Kamikaze's Avatar
    Member #
    3067
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    898
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    Quote Originally Posted by En4Neo
    No you assumed I thought it didn't exist. I just think you need to do some reasearch on what a game is because I don't exactly have the time to explain it. Saying Electroplankton is a game is like saying an electronic keyboard is a game.

    I did not need to make an assumption, by the way you said it's not a game, you made the implication of your post that the game itself does not exist. Whether you wish to agree or not, it is a game. Even Big Brain Academy, Brain Age, Gamma Boost, Wario Ware: Touched!, Dance Dance Revolution, Texas Hold Em' and many others are all games. Guitar Hero is a game, but I guess you would like to disagree because it's an instrument, correct?


    If I don't know you, and if I don't talk to you on the forums, don't send me a friend request. I won't add you and will not give you an explanation.

  9. #19
    Super Mοderator Fox's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    13102
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Net Slum
    Posts
    4,892
    Friends
    20
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    HAHA! All those are games, they may not have a person who goes through and kills people, or an adventurer who is looking for something, but they are still games, you may not like the game, but you have to agree that they are games.
    I live by Occam's Razor. Cliffnotes please.
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.
    Gamertag:Fox Feld
    Wii:Fox
    PSNID:Fox121488
    Pokemon gen4: I can swap my SECs to play but... chances are I already imported my pokes to gen 5 and honestly the loss of items is infuriating.
    White 2 FC: 3526 3286 9253



    I don't play your games.
    I play mine.


  10. #20
    Jet-Set-Jesse En4Neo's Avatar
    Member #
    16323
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,744
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze
    I did not need to make an assumption, by the way you said it's not a game, you made the implication of your post that the game itself does not exist. Whether you wish to agree or not, it is a game. Even Big Brain Academy, Brain Age, Gamma Boost, Wario Ware: Touched!, Dance Dance Revolution, Texas Hold Em' and many others are all games. Guitar Hero is a game, but I guess you would like to disagree because it's an instrument, correct?
    I think you're being too particular with what I said, it doesn't really matter anyway when I just told you what I meant. Yes, I agree all of the games you mentioned up there are all games, just not with Electroplankton. Hell I even believe Space Channel 5, Parappa The Rapper, Umm Jammer Lammy, Gitaroo Man, and Samba De Amigo are games. Using rhythm games to disprove my point isn't getting you anywhere.

    I'm not talking about what it's classified as because it could be classified as a video game, but instead I'm talking in terms of what it actually is, a music mixer. Most people don't consider a special electronic piano as a game, so I doubt the thread maker would either. I wouldn't have gone after your post if you stated what it was. Shouldn't that be obvious?

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 04:53 PM
  2. just bought wii from hong kong and....
    By simonmds in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 05:34 PM
  3. I just bought my second wii
    By llol_slim in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-24-2007, 11:31 AM
  4. i cant believe i bought this!
    By The_Loose_Cannon in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-05-2007, 11:37 AM
  5. I've Never Bought From the Wii Store...Yet...
    By CaliforniaBeachUSA in forum Virtual Console, WiiWare and DSIWare
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 12:05 AM