LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Online ?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Online ?

Well I have a DS phat or classic in other words not lite and I wanna know how does the DS play others online do you have to be right next to each other or do you have to have a high speed connection because I have
    yu-gi-oh nightmere somthing (it came with the ds as a "free" gift lol) and you can play other players online do you have to be right next to them or something ? do you have to enable wireless then connect or something (I tried that but I had no signal)and same with the chatting theres NEVER someone online do you have to be next them..thanks

2. Ads

Guillotine Fodder VampiricLugia's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal
    Well I have a DS phat or classic in other words not lite and I wanna know how does the DS play others online do you have to be right next to each other or do you have to have a high speed connection because I have
    yu-gi-oh nightmere somthing (it came with the ds as a "free" gift lol) and you can play other players online do you have to be right next to them or something ? do you have to enable wireless then connect or something (I tried that but I had no signal)and same with the chatting theres NEVER someone online do you have to be next them..thanks
    I believe it's within 30 feet of the other person, while directly facing them, or within 30 of the wireless point. Make sure you don't have any objects in the way.

Member #
    Friends
    2011-9992-2025-2233
    Lets sort this out, You can play Local Wifi with other players, You must be within a reasonable distance of them. Nintendo Wifi means you can Vs other players through a high speed internet connection. This means you will have to connect through a wireless hotspot or your home wireless internet connection.
    If You Add My Wii Code, Please PM me with your code so i can add you. THANKS

Member #
    Friends
    so you have to be next to him ? I have a wireless network but nothing works...

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal
    so you have to be next to him ? I have a wireless network but nothing works...
    not NEXT to them, but surely by them within about 30 ft
    and you have to set up the wireless network in the game so it can connect with your ds

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Ads