LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7808-6544-1890-2927

Good Idea! Im Serious!

ok....can someone make a website kindof like the wiidiscover one with all of the DS friend codes? im getting a DS next wkend with pokemon and im really worried about all this friend code business.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0990-1391-2473-1732
    I can develop web pages (Never did before with Linux.. as I don't have Windows)

Depending on what people thinks about it, I will make it. It is just a webpage with a list.
    Pokemon FC 5240 8584 1640 Name: Fer
    My wife (Ana) is a berry master. I have tons of each berry (1-64). PM

Wi-Fi Wins 212 Loses 18 Draws 2 Random PBR Wins: 188 Loses: 4
    Overall amount of sent eggs: 463

Paste this in you signature if you discourage the act of asking, in posts and signatures, for reputation. Adding reputation should be done purely on the reputation giver's initiative, without prompting from the receivee.

Member #
    Friends
    7527 1826 6337 6464
    sounds good, but thing is gotta make sure everyone is adding. if i add u and u dont me, its no good, and how can i contact you? i think a forum is the best way to do it, theres just needs to be an offical pokemon fc thread as a sticky.

Member #
    Friends
    7235-4625-7908-8208
    Thats a great Idea I can bearly find any one to play with latly

Member #
    Friends
    0990-1391-2473-1732
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd_yayo
    sounds good, but thing is gotta make sure everyone is adding. if i add u and u dont me, its no good, and how can i contact you? i think a forum is the best way to do it, theres just needs to be an offical pokemon fc thread as a sticky.

Yep, that is better. However, the site is a good idea too and it will take me no time (well... I don't know with Linux, should be the same) Just some lines of instructions, a contact e-mail (pokemon@ferpc.com will be) and a list with all the codes.

Paste this in you signature if you discourage the act of asking, in posts and signatures, for reputation. Adding reputation should be done purely on the reputation giver's initiative, without prompting from the receivee.

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah, there needs to be a really nice organized place for all of the friend codes. The only problem, would be that after a while there would be thousands of friend codes, and then it would almost be impossible to find people you know.... Of course adding a search bar would help but still, why would you want to put codes of people who you do not know. I mean if you know them from a mess age board, then its fine.... It would be good, and bad at the same time...
    My Wii Games: Wii Sports, Wii Play, LoZTP, Red Steel, Rayman Raving Rabbids.

Wanted Games: Super Paper Mario, Excite Truck, Need for Speed Carbon, Medal of Honor Vanguard, Spiderman 3, Pirates 3

Friend Codes for DS!
    Mario Kart: 193368313009
    Diddy Kong Racing 090290007271

Member #
    Friends
    0990-1391-2473-1732
    I was thinking just in pokemon FC making a single list. But I can do for all game, however, it will take me more time.

I won't be designing a cool webpages, as will be just plain text. I'm photoshop user, and I rejected windows from my computers. I got used to all but "The Gimp" (Open Source Photoshop) So designing... is hard for me now

A search is not necessary. All FC classified per game, then you got to Edit and click on search

Ads