LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Animal Crossing DS: any1 still play it?

I have recently bought a DS lite and have been playing pokemon pearl fro a while, but now I'm thinking of getting different games and I was interested in Animal crossing wild world. The only problem is that I know it came out a while ago and I wanted 2 be sure that ppl still play it because I plan to use it on wifi, but if nobody plays it anymore than is single player any good? Is the game even good enough to buy?

Pokemon wi-fi name: lucas
    FC: 2492 0713 6267
    Battle Record: 74/22/0

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah i have it, its good =)

Member #
    Friends
    Animal Crossing: Wild World is a great game. I used to play it for hours at a time.

I have earned over a total of about 7 Billion bells (including my furniture, accesories, hats, masks, house payments, and my bells in my bank account)

I did lose my Wild World game for about most of last summer, and i don't play it that much anymore.

really, Animal Crossing: Wild World is a VERY good game

Member #
    Friends
    yeah this game is good. the original on gc was good, so a portible version you can take anywhere rocks. i havent played it in forever because ive been busy and i havent even touched half the ps2 games ive bought (looks like ive got my summer alllll planned out). hearing this thread makes me wanna make a new game file though and check it out once again.
    Wii Gameses: LoZ: Twilight Princess, Wii Sports
    VC: LoZ: A Link to the Past, Sonic the Hedgehog

Member #
    Friends
    2416-6513-0889-2126
    I just got it and started to play today. I just finished the first thing to make money to pay my house. I planted flowers around Tom's store.. crap he didnt pay me.. what a cheap skate..Off to the next mission.
    Hello! My user online number is 2416-6513-0889-2126
    Add me I plan on adding everyone! woot! wii

My Pokemon Info
    Fc: 2105 5158 0384
    Name: Onix
    PM me if you add me, so I can add you.

Member #
    Friends
    I used to play, and have a great network of friends. Some kid taught me the Duplicate cheat. It was cool.
    I don't know if it is as good nowadays, since it has been out for a while.

Nintendo,Gaming 24/7 fatalorgasm92's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    Quote Originally Posted by lucas
    I have recently bought a DS lite and have been playing pokemon pearl fro a while, but now I'm thinking of getting different games and I was interested in Animal crossing wild world. The only problem is that I know it came out a while ago and I wanted 2 be sure that ppl still play it because I plan to use it on wifi, but if nobody plays it anymore than is single player any good? Is the game even good enough to buy?
    No but i play the GC one!!!! I dont know there both great but Something about the GC one is better. it feels more.... comfortable. I dont know how to explain it but Thats game is just fun and I like sitting back and playing it for a while, Its not as fun on DS because its hard to get comfortable and relaxed playing it on DS. Either way there both great.

If you want people to play with try going to 1up .com and Finding some animal crossing clubs, people freely pas around friend codes and go to each others towns. Its an easy way to make friends and get new items for your game

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Joe
    Member #
    Friends
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    I still play it. I also still think its the best game for the DS. It is the only game I have for my DS....but im waiting for a lot of games!

Member #
    Friends
    I played it, on the cube. After i found out the whole town uses you to make it better, i despised everyone who was in the game. Im not going to go around pulling weeds and planting crap when no one else does shit but walk around and tell me to do stuff, cause the town isnt apealing. What am I, the town slave? Why do other people get to move in and mooch off me! Huh!? 'Oh look! Theres a weed, get rid of it and i want to see more flowers.' You want more flowers? Heres some seeds that I bought and a shovel, plant them yourself asshat!

I didnt care much for this game...

I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

Currently learning HTML & SEO & JavaScript

It seems I still have allies on WiiChat.

Member #
    Friends
    I played it a lot when I first bought it, but I haven't even touched it recently.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Ads