Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000

In need of news about future nintendo handheld

I dont know much about the ds. I never really considered getting the ds or psp, and I dont really know why. I was wondering if their was any news about nintendo's future plans with handhelds. Will there be a DS2 (not necessarily than name, but you get the point) or are they going to go in a completely different direction? Will we be getting news about new hardware at E3, or, due to the DS Lite, will Nintendo not be creating a new handheld for a while.

Im wondering because there is news about PSP2 all over the place. Thanks guys.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Don't Mind Me. I'm Stupid XwiimasturX's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    so far theres nothing to say nintendo is even developing a new handheld.
    and considering the success of the current ds, im sure the new handheld will not come out for a very long time.

Allstar Mario Player allstar2b87's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3201-2736-5122-4454
    Quote Originally Posted by LevesqueIsKing
    I dont know much about the ds. I never really considered getting the ds or psp, and I dont really know why. I was wondering if their was any news about nintendo's future plans with handhelds. Will there be a DS2 (not necessarily than name, but you get the point) or are they going to go in a completely different direction? Will we be getting news about new hardware at E3, or, due to the DS Lite, will Nintendo not be creating a new handheld for a while.

Im wondering because there is news about PSP2 all over the place. Thanks guys.
    hey..just did some research ..which was limited ...everything that i have found says that nothing is giong to be coming out just as u said because of the DS Lite. Because the DS's are selling so well they don't project anything till around 09'-2010..somehwere around there..and even at that point it may be just an announcement to something coming out a year after that..so..don't expect anything new in the next few years to come

Wii Online Code: 3201-2736-5122-4454
    Wii Username:snozzberry

CURRENTLY ACCEPTING Wii FRIEND CODES
    *****PM IF YOU ARE ADDING ME AND I WILL DO LIKEWISE*****

Wii Play | Zelda:Twilight Princess | Super Paper Mario | Splinter Cell D.A

Mortal Kombat Armageddon

**Just got Photoshop CS2!!, learning to make sigs**

Ads