LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Mario Kart, it's a brilliant little game. Manufan15, that's called snaking, it's not hacking in any way, I do it in every one of my races. I'd definitely pick Mario Kart because the online play is amazing, when people don't disconnect on you.
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogger
    Mario Kart, it's a brilliant little game. Manufan15, that's called snaking, it's not hacking in any way, I do it in every one of my races. I'd definitely pick Mario Kart because the online play is amazing, when people don't disconnect on you.
    Yea but does snaking teleport you a short distance? Because when I play online, they disappear and reappear a short distance ahead of me, and i can't catch up to them without powerups. How do you do that if it isn't using R and L? I know how to slide if thats what your talking about!
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Quote Originally Posted by manufan15
    Yea but does snaking teleport you a short distance? Because when I play online, they disappear and reappear a short distance ahead of me, and i can't catch up to them without powerups. How do you do that if it isn't using R and L? I know how to slide if thats what your talking about!
    I am quite happy to race you now.

This is why I prefer to race continental, sometimes lag causes karts to drift and disappear, this won't happen if the user lives relatively close to you (and you live about half an hour away from myself). It is just lag, and sometimes they fall off the course, this doesn't really happen. You probably have the same impact on whoever you are racing.
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I don't live anywhere near you!
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Nhm, as I said in your PM, it's possibly just people who have about 9 hours difference to you in the timezones.
    I love you, Adam.

Warhammer 40k is the best Mr. person's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    i think metriod prime hunters is the way to go because racing games get boring after the 50 time
    If the Wii is a sport then i'm an athlete.

Having trouble??? Please PM me and i will help out when ever i can

Member #
    Perth, Western Australia, most isolated capital in the world, oyeah :P
    Friends
    4149-4465-6987-2962
    It's hard to say... They're both excellent games which scored really well in reviews, and to top it all off they both have fantastic online play which really adds to the longetivity of the game's enjoyability.

Personally I own both the games and I still play both of them. If you had to choose ONLY one, I'd tend to be more inclined towards Mario Kart, as its simplistic yet extremely enjoyable nature means you can enjoy it just about anytime. I play a race or two before going to bed sometimes Metroid is fantastic but it has quite a steep learning curve, and requires you to devote a little more time as opposed the 'pickup and play' nature of Mario Kart. Having said that Metroid Prime Hunters is graphically among the nicest looking of the DS games available to be rendered in full 3D. The Ambience looks fantastic and the characters look quite nice too.

I find the online play for both games to be highly enjoyable, and would highly reccomend you to have some sort of online facility available to you to maximise your enjoyment of whichever title you choose.

If I were you, I'd read up on both the titles, and then decide which one to get, but then again if you really cannot decide, just buy both games; It usually ends up being what I do if I can't make a decision between two things
    My Friend Codes
    Mario Kart DS FC: 0558-9898-2921
    Metroid Prime Hunters FC: 1031-5066-6884
    StarFox Command FC: 8876-5756-1834

Give Ez some lovin! Rep me with the green mushy if you like my post!

Ads