+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon wi-fi?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1259-9309-5159-3761

Pokemon wi-fi?

I decided to get diamond for ds and was eager to try the wi-fi capabilities. And I'm wondering if I need friends or can communicate with random people. If It's for friends, would some people like to share friend codes with me? If that is how it works. And one more thing is (a noobish Question) how to I see my ds wi-fi code thing. Thanks in advance.

Playing is Believing blankconnection's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7027-9716-3519-4570
    you need friend codes to communicate with people It cant be anybody random. To see your friend code get the pal pad, and then go to the pal pad in your inventory and look at it. it should say view friend code.You get the pal pad by beating the first gym then going downstairs in the poke center, the girl will ask you if you want the pal pad
    Last edited by blankconnection; 06-17-2007 at 07:23 PM.

If I my post helped you click on the GREEN MUSHROOM .....wait nevermind choose for yourself

Member #
    Friends
    4055-6035-4767-2464
    you need friends, for pokemon it should say in your pal-pod and if not you need to go down stairs in the pokemon center and connect to wi-fi and they will ask you if you want the code, thats how i got mine after having to do a new game!, try them and see if it works for you

Name-Packman
    Pkmn Friend Code-532678053109
    If my post has helped you in any way please press the Green Mushroom, Thanks!

Member #
    Friends
    1259-9309-5159-3761
    Sorry, I noticed a thread that was like and see this wasn't quite necessary. If a mod or admin or someone could delete this then that would be nice. Thanks though!

Member #
    Friends
    1259-9309-5159-3761
    Ok new thing has come up. I discovered the trading option and It's great! But say I want a squirtle or other pkm I cant obtain in diamond. How will I be able to ask for one? Also I was wondering what people's opinion was on using an AR or other cheats to get pokemon, items, tm ect. Sorry Im a little rusty to the pokemon games.
    Last edited by samus21; 06-18-2007 at 01:00 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    does anybody have a suicune?
    i play strikers always lookin 4 challenges pm me if u wanna play dnt like pokemon dat much

d/p fc: 0903 0472 4865
    strikers fc: 068826 209177

Member #
    Friends
    Honestly don't cheat it's for losers. To get squirtle, you need to transfer it over from Fire Red or Leaf Green.
    And yeah you can sorta meet people without friend codes. The GTS if you wanna trade and also in the battle tower there is a wi-fi choice, where you battle computer versions of other player's teams who have done it before, the further you go, the stronger uploaded teams you have to face. I guess it can be quite good, if you got no-one to battle with.

And this should be in the Pokemon DP subforum.
    Tetris DS- 873843 320232
    Pokemon Pearl- 2148 4722 0731
    PM me if you add me in either.

If you need any help on playing either of these two games competitively just drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do. I'll rate your team for you as well (not Tetris lol), but make sure it has EVs, natures, items and descriptions.
    I'll also help with almost any other DS game including MKDS, DKRDS, MPH, CoD4MW, EBA. Note: I say competitive alot and I like to win lol.

Member #
    Friends
    1259-9309-5159-3761
    Thanks, this helps. And Would I need a fire red in my own ds lite and trade it to my myslef. Or find someone with a fire red and trade that way? It's hard to find a decent trade because everyone wants a palkia or something good for crap. Well I havent even been playing that long, I'll get there. And I hadn't noticed the d/p catergorie unitl after this. Haven't been in the forum for a while.
    FRIEND CODE (for ds) : 2878 6559 2682 -Name: samus

Member #
    Friends
    im getting that game soon, ill play u, but im not useing voice, cuz i don't know u.

Proud Leader of the

Do Hugz Not Drugz

Legion

To join the Do Hugz Not Drugz (DHND) legion and the pursute to stop drug use, all you need to do is write Do Hugz Not Drugz in bold and center it in your sig, who knows, you might even save somones life...
    Vice presidant of Do Hugz Not Drugz: LevesqueIsKing

Then BAM! Your wife leaves you for a dog and a squirrel chewed off your nut sack and made it into a... well... nut sack

...Wait American abstinence or French abstinence?

Member #
    Friends
    when i first got the game i beat the elite four in like 3 days its so simple

Ads