+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6825-6610-9310-1313
    Quote Originally Posted by ericlewis91
    whats the battery life?

I am a really heavy user at the minute - I literally have to charge my DSl most days..shouldn't I get some work done..hmmm good concept...anyway in answer to your post, battery life is/seems the same as a normal cart. I have seen no difference playing MP3's or games for extended periods.
    ---Smithy...
    "This IS the difference over the other systems....graphics can make you believe you're there to some extent but motion gesture can make you believe you're doing it!"

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    2011-9992-2025-2233
    It is proven that the R4 uses slightly more power than running a normal DS cart. But the difference isnt that big
    If You Add My Wii Code, Please PM me with your code so i can add you. THANKS

Member #
    Friends
    Just a question, for the SD card slot in the R4/M3, has anybodys stopped working. For mine i have to physically pull the SD card out instead of jsut pushing down on it and it springing out

SIG BY DEMONFLAIR
    Games I Own;
    Wii The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, Excite Truck, Wii Play, Wii Sports
    Nintendo DS Pokemon Ranger, Diddy Kong Racing DS, Pokemon Diamond

Paste this in you signature if you discourage the act of asking, in posts and signatures, for reputation. Adding reputation should be done purely on the reputation giver's initiative, without prompting from the receivee.

Member #
    Friends
    6825-6610-9310-1313
    No - I have had no problems with mine at all. You must have a Monday morning / Friday afternoon card...
    ---Smithy...
    "This IS the difference over the other systems....graphics can make you believe you're there to some extent but motion gesture can make you believe you're doing it!"

Member #
    Friends
    lol. fair enough, its not causing any problems (THANKFULLY) but i just wanted to know if anybody had the same problem, i probably just pulled the SD card out on the wrong angle at some time or something, its still workin fine

SIG BY DEMONFLAIR
    Games I Own;
    Wii The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, Excite Truck, Wii Play, Wii Sports
    Nintendo DS Pokemon Ranger, Diddy Kong Racing DS, Pokemon Diamond

Paste this in you signature if you discourage the act of asking, in posts and signatures, for reputation. Adding reputation should be done purely on the reputation giver's initiative, without prompting from the receivee.

Ads