LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Quote Originally Posted by sherwood3570
    I was actually thinking about picking this game up. How often do you come across a cheater? Should I just wait for Mario Kart on Wii?
    You should definitely go for it, highly recommended from myself as one of the best DS games out there. Considering I have played about 400 matchs I say your chances in getting a cheater are 1/400. I really didn't think it could happen to anyone else and there's no coverage for it online, so I don't think a lot of people have recognised it, I was actually surprised with the replies.

Generally, a lot of people don't play fairly, they race fairly, but there are a lot of disconnectors. You do come across a lot of people who have good will and won't disconnect on you.

And you can always race me if you get it.
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by sherwood3570
    I was actually thinking about picking this game up. How often do you come across a cheater? Should I just wait for Mario Kart on Wii?
    A while ago I found a hacker. It was the strangest thing. It showed everyone's wins and losses, and everyone had normal stats execpt this one person, (I forget his/her's name) He had about 10,000 wins and 0 losses. We raced, and he picked pipe plaza! Fortunately, it was not picked, and I came in 2nd, and he came in 3rd. Unfortunately, the next time we voted, pipe plaza was chosen. I was thinking to myself a hacker the whole time, but I did not disconnect. The race started and I explored looking for a finish line but accidentally I hit the wall after a while. The screen turned black and white over again and there was no way to go back to the main menu. I had no other option, so I had to disconnect. Did anyone else have an experience like this?
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

Member #
    Friends
    7952-3036-6014-3919
    Once when I was playing I knocked someone off rainbow road and I was way infront and then at the end he beat me. Its impossible not to see anyone pass you on rainbow road. Good thing not a lot of people cheat.
    Pokemon FC: 2535 0616 1267
    Name: Brady
    Mario Kart: 128933 989446
    Gamertag: Vasichek

A random quote: A hero is no braver than an
    ordinary man, but he is braver five minutes
    longer.

Member #
    Friends
    2011-9992-2025-2233
    Alot of people see these things in instantly screem cheater. Most of the time it is just Lag, On there screen they are infront of you and its the opposite on your screen, So when the connection catches up it seems as though they have some how appeared infront of you.
    If You Add My Wii Code, Please PM me with your code so i can add you. THANKS

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by cannon
    Alot of people see these things in instantly screem cheater. Most of the time it is just Lag, On there screen they are infront of you and its the opposite on your screen, So when the connection catches up it seems as though they have some how appeared infront of you.
    So you think someone picking pipe plaza as a race is a lag?
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Ads