LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3158-4676-9186-3657

Error code 86420 or something.

I keep getting this error code when I try and trade with people it's soo annoying. I've looked on google and everywere says that it's a firewall problem but I have disabled the firewall on my router and on my computer and it still doesn't work. It's only when I try and connect to PEOPLE aswell lol the GTS and downloading teams works in pokemon and also I can play regional, worldwide etc on mario kart..haven't tried it with friend codes yet but I ASSUME anything with friend codes will not work.

Does anyone have any ideas about what could fix it? I thought it might be because I have a US game in a UK DS? Would that even make a difference?
    Wii games: Wii Sports, Sonic, Zelda, Big Brain Academy and Excite Truck.
    Wanted: Cooking Mama, GT Pro, Mario Party 8, Final Fantasy, Super Mario Galaxy, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Tamagotchi Party On!, Super Paper Mario, My Sims, Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party.
    DS games: Super Mario Bros, Spyro: Shadow Legacy, Rainbow Islands Revolution, Bubble Bobble Revolution, Mario Kart DS, Pokemon Diamond, Theme Park.
    DS Friend Codes
    Pokemon Diamond
    Name: Jonesy
    Code: 4081 2229 2750

2. Ads

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Are you sure it's not a firewall on their routers? Might be the firewall settings on your computer are too strict, meaning you have to turn down firewall on both router and computer..

Member #
    Friends
    3158-4676-9186-3657
    They said they didn't have a problem connecting to other people though so I don't think it is their firewalls and I definitely don't have any because I set them all to off. Unless my anti-virus thing counts? Idk if that has a built in firewall lol.

If the firewall on the router is off and DMZ is not enabled that means that putting the DS into the DMZ will not make a difference doesn't it? lol so there is no need for me to try that...it seems that is the solution though for most people :/
    Wii games: Wii Sports, Sonic, Zelda, Big Brain Academy and Excite Truck.
    Wanted: Cooking Mama, GT Pro, Mario Party 8, Final Fantasy, Super Mario Galaxy, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Tamagotchi Party On!, Super Paper Mario, My Sims, Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party.
    DS games: Super Mario Bros, Spyro: Shadow Legacy, Rainbow Islands Revolution, Bubble Bobble Revolution, Mario Kart DS, Pokemon Diamond, Theme Park.
    DS Friend Codes
    Pokemon Diamond
    Name: Jonesy
    Code: 4081 2229 2750

Ads