+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6031-8713-1077-8188
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    they have those on dealextreme.com

i have NO idea what they do or what they are.

they are a flash card..which you download roms of ds games(which is illegal to do...) and most hold 25 games and then its just like having the game..but you download them off the internet..which then you never buy games..but again its illegal to download games,,,

anyway...i think its a good idea to get a ds...i have a wii,psp(only for grandtheft auto, and locco roco)360, and a ps3 and i wanted something to play the new games such supermario bros, diddykong racing, dinerdash, sim city, and i havent had a portible nintendo since gameboy color..so i bought one in may..best purchase i ever made!
    iMac 2.4ghz Aluminum, 4GB iPhone, 12 iPods!

Member #
    in your head reputation: 101-24 till next block
    Friends
    7927-4585-8292-8959
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    sorry to upset you guys but this nintendo wiichat moderator has a PSP.....yes thats right a PSP.....

in truth i love the thing but never really play it since my bf hogs it and i dont really have many games for it.

after playing my wii for so long and realizing how many games that are out for the wii were originally for the DS (IE wario, big brain, cookoff mamma ect), i thought about buying one.

its not that expensive and its got some neat games.

so like i wrote in the title i want one (found one on amazon.com for cheap), but do i really need it if i have a wii and PSP?
    Personaly if your getting it i would get the ds lite and an r4ds it's like 80 buck (with membory) and it hols around 14-17 games. of course that's only if you don't mind that fact you'll be illegally downloading games. plus it lets you use action replay cheats ( fun when you get bored of a game, or stuck

here the offical site
    http://r4ds.net/

Here's where you would buy it from
    http://superds.com/shop/index.php?ma...8a3d46577d5330
    get the bundle deal it'll save you 30 bucks.

rep is good

edit:
    oh right also it would probly make you look better here on wiichat to have a ds. whitch is cool
    Last edited by ganton; 06-25-2007 at 06:40 PM.

Google is your friend

Ceraintly Own:
    Wii,RedSteel,Legend of Zelda,The godfather ,R4DS & DS,prince of persia

Member #
    Friends
    8407-4245-3370-0256
    lol loose bth do we all really need to have a wii and a DS and a PSP and an xbox and all the other crap we have these days? i recomend if you want one then just get it! plus when i got mine my wii got ignored for about a month and still doesnt get played as much as the DS

Yeah OK So I Guess Im Back...
    So What...?
    WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT?
    Can you See It...?

www.ultiforums.tk

Member #
    Friends
    2011-9992-2025-2233
    Its a no brainer, If you have ever thought of getting one then do it you wont regret it trust me.
    If You Add My Wii Code, Please PM me with your code so i can add you. THANKS

Member #
    Friends
    I would suggest that you get the DS. It has a large library of games and I am sure that you will enjoy it. Besides, there is talk about the DS connecting to the Wii in the near future, so you wouldn't want to miss out on any extras.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Member #
    Friends
    6825-6610-9310-1313
    T_L_C,

I held off buying a handheld because they didn't really appeal to me - since I've started working overseas and couldn't get my Wii over until a few weeks ago and there was a games shop round the corner - boredom got the better of me. I actually went in to buy a PSP but the price point really grinds my gears. So DS it was......

Since I bought my DS Lite - I have been on it non-stop, for my money it is actually better than the Wii!! I literally can't stop using it.

I recently purchased the r4DS and 2gb mSD card with it for homebrew and contradictory to popular belief it isn't only for illegal roms - it turns the DS into an MP3 player, movie player, image viewer, comic book reader, web browser and you can run various emulators on it and pick up abandonware legally free.

The most impressive gaming purchase in my collection...
    ---Smithy...
    "This IS the difference over the other systems....graphics can make you believe you're there to some extent but motion gesture can make you believe you're doing it!"

Ads