LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    The_Loose_Cannon

i want a DS but do i need it?

sorry to upset you guys but this nintendo wiichat moderator has a PSP.....yes thats right a PSP.....

in truth i love the thing but never really play it since my bf hogs it and i dont really have many games for it.

after playing my wii for so long and realizing how many games that are out for the wii were originally for the DS (IE wario, big brain, cookoff mamma ect), i thought about buying one.

its not that expensive and its got some neat games.

so like i wrote in the title i want one (found one on amazon.com for cheap), but do i really need it if i have a wii and PSP?

2. Ads

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    I recommened it if you're intending on going on long journeys or anything, but other then that I vote you don't bother unless you really hate your boyfriend for taking your PSP and you wish you could play with it so much then get a DS. But it's mainly good for holidays and such IMO.

JOIN BRUTAL WARRIORS!!! 24forlife's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8276-6549-9343-2149
    um,.... the psp is way better than the ds...... speaking from experience!!
    JOIN BRUTAL WARRIORS !!!!!!!!!

We wil kick lol
    http://www.wiichat.com/super-smash-b...-warriors.html

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by wiired
    I recommened it if you're intending on going on long journeys or anything, but other then that I vote you don't bother unless you really hate your boyfriend for taking your PSP and you wish you could play with it so much then get a DS. But it's mainly good for holidays and such IMO.
    well its REALLY his and sometimes between boyfriends and girlfriends you buy things that are "gender friendly" so you get neutral things such as a BLACK PSP or a WHITE/BLACK DS lol. (hense why my new camera is black- i wanted the sony w55 but it came in pink it would look bad if my bf had that LMAO so black nikon s50 it is hehe)

anyways, i like the psp but im getting board of it. could be the lack of games that we own. i should buy some new stuff. welp gamestop.com here i come

Quote Originally Posted by 24forlife
    you need to stop spaming so much or else ill issue you a 3 day no posting ban

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    I'd definitely suggest getting a DS, but not just a DS, a DS Lite. Only a few bucks more and you get a brighter screen, and a liter handheld console. If you have a PSP, I still suggest it because, you've seen Nintendo, they have a totally different style on gaming than Sony. It's nice to have a mix of both.

And,

This isn't a popularity contest, she has a PSP and wants to know if she should get a DS.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

JOIN BRUTAL WARRIORS!!! 24forlife's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8276-6549-9343-2149
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    well its REALLY his and sometimes between boyfriends and girlfriends you buy things that are "gender friendly" so you get neutral things such as a BLACK PSP or a WHITE/BLACK DS lol. (hense why my new camera is black- i wanted the sony w55 but it came in pink it would look bad if my bf had that LMAO so black nikon s50 it is hehe)

anyways, i like the psp but im getting board of it. could be the lack of games that we own. i should buy some new stuff. welp gamestop.com here i come

you need to stop spaming so much or else ill issue you a 3 day no posting ban
    wait how am i spamming????
    JOIN BRUTAL WARRIORS !!!!!!!!!

We wil kick lol
    http://www.wiichat.com/super-smash-b...-warriors.html

The_Loose_Cannon
    wait how am i spamming????
    because you type irrelevent content. its annoying. ive been reading most of your posts and youll be noticing your post count drastically lowering in the near future as i finish editing them.

and yes FR youre right. i used to have a PS and ps2 and i had a nintendo 64 and almost every gameboy system. i love both sony and nintendo but still kinda want a DS to again have that balance. with every sony product i owned the other half.

i should just swing it. its not like its expensive like the PSP was. i noticed that amazon.com has really cheap DS games and i saw in a toys r us circular that they had a buy 2 get the 3rd free sale on DS games.

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Go for it, it's really fun =]

My brother and nephew both have a PSP and a DS and they both got a variation of games for each one and they love them both =]

I have a DS myself and have been thinking about getting a PSP..

But yeah go for it, I think the touch screen makes playing a game on the DS completely different so it won't be like just another hand held

Member #
    Friends
    7340-2535-0641-6266
    |I would say go for it Jill and buy r4ds even though you're a cop
    It's much better than wasting $30 every time you buy a ds game

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by wii_cammy
    |I would say go for it Jill and buy r4ds even though you're a cop
    It's much better than wasting $30 every time you buy a ds game

they have those on dealextreme.com

i have NO idea what they do or what they are.

Ads