+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Gba Is Dead

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenova
    My first was a Lime-Green neon collor... And my first game was pokemon red! w00t!
    Ha, yeah, I remember being really into pokemon when it first came out. I was always into the figurines, rather than the cards though. It's changed sooo much from what it was, I wouldn't consider watching it, but it was fun while it lasted.
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI

Picture created by: NateTheGreat

Member #
    Friends
    I also was a fan of Pokemon when I had my Game Boy Color but that was not my first game. My first game was wario world 3 and the second game I got was Pokemon Gold.

My Game Boy Color was also lime green. I remembered that I didnt want a lime green color Game Boy but then I liked it and didnt wanted to change it.

Wii funds $400

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by nintendo lover
    Actually the gameboy wasnt the one that INVENTED the handheld gaming. The Game Boy was not the first handheld that nintendo did. The first one was Game and Watch and second came the Game Boy.

Source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_%26_Watch

I never played Game and Watch, it was made even before I was born. The first handheld that I had was a Game Boy Color and I thought it was the best. Even thought I would have liked to play a game of Game and Watch.
    Yeah, I know about those. But I meant that the Game Boy was the popular handheld that started the whole thing off in Mainstream Video Gaming.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by nintendo lover
    Actually the gameboy wasnt the one that INVENTED the handheld gaming. The Game Boy was not the first handheld that nintendo did. The first one was Game and Watch and second came the Game Boy.

Source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_%26_Watch

I never played Game and Watch, it was made even before I was born. The first handheld that I had was a Game Boy Color and I thought it was the best. Even thought I would have liked to play a game of Game and Watch.

Man, I remember playing game and watch. I wonder how many people didn't understand the Game and Watch charachter in Super Smash Bros for GC? And I had the original Gameboy. That thing was a beast. LOL

stu
    Member #
    Friends
    4982-9370-5014-0207
    R.I.P gameboy ive had every single one except for the micro, i remember trying to play under the light with the original gameboy

Mario strikers: 438187 579069

if you add me pm me

Only took 4 years to get1 MetroidZ's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by stu
    R.I.P gameboy ive had every single one except for the micro, i remember trying to play under the light with the original gameboy
    u think there'll never be another handheld called gameboy...

R.I.P gameboy, a true classic.

Posts when necessary. linkzeldagame's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I loved those gameboys... savour the memories people! Never will you be able to play unique games like super mario land 1 & 2, Pokemon Red & Blue, Link's Awakening, and a couple others. No games on the PSP can rival the immense history of Nintendo games!

I just got my DS yesterday and have now officially moved on from the GC and GBA. I'm selling the GC and GBA and all games to a bunch of kids who live nearby... They have more fun on the Gameboy systems than on the PSPs XD... Serves you right Kutaragi for trying to copy Miyamoto!

Nothing will ever match a Gameboy! Long live the Gameboy!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by linkzeldagame
    I loved those gameboys... savour the memories people! Never will you be able to play unique games like super mario land 1 & 2, Pokemon Red & Blue, Link's Awakening, and a couple others. No games on the PSP can rival the immense history of Nintendo games!

I just got my DS yesterday and have now officially moved on from the GC and GBA. I'm selling the GC and GBA and all games to a bunch of kids who live nearby... They have more fun on the Gameboy systems than on the PSPs XD... Serves you right Kutaragi for trying to copy Miyamoto!

Nothing will ever match a Gameboy! Long live the Gameboy!
    If you want to play the unique games from the Game Boy you can download an emulator and then download all the games you want.

Why are you selling the Game Boy games the DS has backward compability so you can play your Game Boy games in the Ds.

Also you are right about the PSP, it is a piece of crapp. The Ds is much better, it has great games and I love to play with the stylus. Another thing is that the Ds has Wi-Fi connection so you can play with people far away and The Ds has sold a lot more than the units than the PSP.

Wii funds $400

Posts when necessary. linkzeldagame's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I've played most of the good games that came out on GB and GBC and i still play some of them on the computer. Pokemon blue anyone?

The DS cannot play GB / GBA but can play GBA games... Besides I can play it better on the computer and it also has speed mode, which is better than playing it on GB.

FYI I have a DS lite and I enjoy playing games that use the stylus pad like Brain training.

Member #
    Friends
    4727-8101-2072-3014
    Why dont they just call the DS the GameBoy DS. Anyway I thought the DS was a Gameboy just better technology... :S

Characters wanted for SSBB : King K.Rool, Lucario, Bubsy, Captain Olimar and Waluigi
    Clippers -- Buccaneers -- Ducks -- Devil Rays

Ads