Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6825-6610-9310-1313
    Quote Originally Posted by captainff
    Pokemon.
    No really. Hear me out first.

Graphically not the greatest. Sounds ok but not superb. Gameplay easy to learn but complex to master. Uses the wireless connectivity as an integral part of the game.

It is the game the DS was made for. IMO.

I've never played - although I've always had the perception it wasn't for me, loads of reviewers say it exactly the same as you have...maybe I should give it a whirl sometime.
    ---Smithy...
    "This IS the difference over the other systems....graphics can make you believe you're there to some extent but motion gesture can make you believe you're doing it!"

Member #
    Friends
    5537-0855-7535-2075
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolex
    I've never played - although I've always had the perception it wasn't for me, loads of reviewers say it exactly the same as you have...maybe I should give it a whirl sometime.

NEVER EVER wanted to play it either! Then my kids got blue and red, and needed someone to read the text and know what to do next (they were very young at the time). Slowly there was a transition and it ended up in my GBC, rather than theirs. Since then I've owned every generation of the game. I got Pearl on release day........

I suppose that part of the appeal of the DS is that it feels like I'm holding a SNES in my hands, but with added functionality. To me, the Pokemon games embody that feeling.

Member #
    Friends
    5724-6220-6752-0642
    it's quite old now but umm... Advance wars, i liked that because of the strategic moves and stuff and all the animations.

Member #
    Friends
    6825-6610-9310-1313
    Quote Originally Posted by captainff

NEVER EVER wanted to play it either! Then my kids got blue and red, and needed someone to read the text and know what to do next (they were very young at the time). Slowly there was a transition and it ended up in my GBC, rather than theirs. Since then I've owned every generation of the game. I got Pearl on release day........

I suppose that part of the appeal of the DS is that it feels like I'm holding a SNES in my hands, but with added functionality. To me, the Pokemon games embody that feeling.
    I might try and pick up a version; maybe an older cheaper one; from Amazon and suck it and see!....thanks
    ---Smithy...
    "This IS the difference over the other systems....graphics can make you believe you're there to some extent but motion gesture can make you believe you're doing it!"

Member #
    Friends
    id have to go with sonic rush or yoshi island

thanks demonflair for the awsome sig

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Metroid Prime Hunters. It's one of the few FPS's on the DS that really captured the intensity that the DS was all about. One of the hardest games to master. There are many 1 star's online that have no clue of what to do. But when you do master it, speed and accuracy makes you one of the best.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

Member #
    Friends
    6825-6610-9310-1313
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid
    id have to go with sonic rush or yoshi island

Ahhh see the point was to choose only one....
    ---Smithy...

Is A Diddy Kong User. Fire Flower's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2617-4361-9813-7619
    Quote Originally Posted by manufan15
    Metroid Prime Hunters. It's one of the few FPS's on the DS that really captured the intensity that the DS was all about. One of the hardest games to master. There are many 1 star's online that have no clue of what to do. But when you do master it, speed and accuracy makes you one of the best.
    Same here.

Metroid Prime Hunters.

For it's online play and the touch sceen accuracy. Nothing can be more accurate.

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    elite beat agents uber rated game by everyone and keeps you occupied with superb tunes and immense gameplay. behind that?

custom robo
    PS3 now, sorry Wii. You gather dust.

Ads