Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    WiiChat Writer
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0409-5781-9484-0073
    Quote Originally Posted by Ditto428
    cmon people! how do you break a stylus?!?!?! just dont smash the screen!!!
    Easy to understand, harder to do.

Xbox Live: RivalDestiny
    PSN: RivalDestiny
    Wii FC: 0409 5781 9484 0073

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Had the game for about a week now and it is awesome. I've been playing on and off and I've managed to get up to Hard Rock with the Elite Beat Divas and haven't been bothered to clock it on that difficulty, I may do that tomorrow.

Music makes me enjoy games, and guess what, this game is a music rhythm game! I was sad to have no ps2 or x360 to play guitar hero (the best game ever made), but EBA seems to do a good job of filling that spot.

I'm not sure how hard it's gonna get on this difficulty, but I've been hoping for lots of double tapping bits from one side to another (so you have to move real fast). I was also hoping for something like DragonForce for a final bonus song which woulda been fun but oh well.

The thing that annoys me in single player is the fact that getting notes correct hardly raises the bar and sometimes it can actually drop faster than what you're getting right, even if you're getting them all in a row.

Overall, awesome game, in my top 3 for DS atm. Agents are GO!
    Tetris DS- 873843 320232
    Pokemon Pearl- 2148 4722 0731
    PM me if you add me in either.

If you need any help on playing either of these two games competitively just drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do. I'll rate your team for you as well (not Tetris lol), but make sure it has EVs, natures, items and descriptions.
    I'll also help with almost any other DS game including MKDS, DKRDS, MPH, CoD4MW, EBA. Note: I say competitive alot and I like to win lol.

Member #
    Friends
    it really helps on the harder difficulties if you get no 50's and tons of 300's. but thats pretty obvious.
    hmmm what to put here, oh ya
    my friend codes!
    but i just sold all my good ds games to get Halo 3 and a xbox 360
    *finds Worms Open Warfare in Christmas stocking*
    Worms 2 friend code: 322 234 789 091

WiiChat Writer
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0409-5781-9484-0073
    Quote Originally Posted by massi4h
    Had the game for about a week now and it is awesome. I've been playing on and off and I've managed to get up to Hard Rock with the Elite Beat Divas and haven't been bothered to clock it on that difficulty, I may do that tomorrow.

Music makes me enjoy games, and guess what, this game is a music rhythm game! I was sad to have no ps2 or x360 to play guitar hero (the best game ever made), but EBA seems to do a good job of filling that spot.

I'm not sure how hard it's gonna get on this difficulty, but I've been hoping for lots of double tapping bits from one side to another (so you have to move real fast). I was also hoping for something like DragonForce for a final bonus song which woulda been fun but oh well.

The thing that annoys me in single player is the fact that getting notes correct hardly raises the bar and sometimes it can actually drop faster than what you're getting right, even if you're getting them all in a row.

Overall, awesome game, in my top 3 for DS atm. Agents are GO!
    Hard Rock is very hard compared to Sweatin', first off it's much more faster and another thing is the circles are smaller.

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah I've noticed. I'm currently on Jumpin Jack Flash and for about an hour I've been unable to complete it. In some parts I've lost at 161x note streak with no misses and no 50's. Getting Elite beats seems to help, cause even some times before the first break I can get all the notes and get a circle with a score of like 139000, but get an X with a score of 215000. I'll pass it sooner or later.
    Last edited by massi4h; 10-06-2007 at 04:11 AM.
    Tetris DS- 873843 320232

If you need any help on playing either of these two games competitively just drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do. I'll rate your team for you as well (not Tetris lol), but make sure it has EVs, natures, items and descriptions.
    I'll also help with almost any other DS game including MKDS, DKRDS, MPH, CoD4MW, EBA. Note: I say competitive alot and I like to win lol.

WiiChat Writer
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0409-5781-9484-0073
    Quote Originally Posted by massi4h
    Yeah I've noticed. I'm currently on Super Flash Jack (or whatever it's called, the last song) and for about an hour I've been unable to complete it. In some parts I've lost at 161x note streak with no misses and no 50's. Getting Elite beats seems to help, cause even some times before the first break I can get all the notes and get a circle with a score of like 139000, but get an X with a score of 215000. I'll pass it sooner or later.
    After you lose for a few times, you start to the get the beat and you start to memorize the song a lot better. That's when I usually pass the stages..

It may be weird, but when I went back to breezin' difficulty...I actually sucked ...I don't know if it was to slow for me or not .

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I've finally completed the final song on the final level.
    And if I told you I did it without failing, I'd be lying.
    Incredibly and horribly.

I have failed so many times.
    So very, many times.

The game was an incredible journey through rhythm (though at times I wanted to smash the stylus through the DS).
    That turtle has a brief case. It must be going to work. I hope it has a good day.

Me Wif My Boxing Glove!!! Wii-Bhoy's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4037-3554-3960-7367
    ok review rival destiny. EBA is one of the best DS games i have ever played its so fun!

Thanks To Dan.Skater For The Awesome Sig!

Member #
    Friends
    2416-6513-0889-2126
    I liked the review. Agreed with most of everything. =) GJ.
    Hello! My user online number is 2416-6513-0889-2126
    Add me I plan on adding everyone! woot! wii

My Pokemon Info
    Fc: 2105 5158 0384
    Name: Onix
    PM me if you add me, so I can add you.

Member #
    Friends
    Congrats Trulen. I'm still on Jumpin' Jack Flash on Hard Rock but I'll get it soon... hopefully.
    Tetris DS- 873843 320232

Ads